Recent content by metallica27

1. metallica27

QLD Giant DH Comp WITH all gear i.e. Tyres, Helmet, Jerseys etc. SOLD!! Gear still avail

Bump price drop for this week only $1000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. metallica27

QLD Giant DH Comp WITH all gear i.e. Tyres, Helmet, Jerseys etc. SOLD!! Gear still avail

ALSO FIRST CAR BUYERS 1985 vk commodore up for sale to for $500, great first car or derby, take your choice. but if you are actually legit interested, contact me on my email. HIGH CHANCE I WILL NOT REPLY IF REPLYED TOO BUY ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THEN EMAIL
  3. metallica27

Item: 2006 DH Comp. Location: Beerwah, Qld (45min away from brisbane) Item Condition:great for 4 years old, Couple scratches here and there but always gets the TLC it needs, just ask my gf ahaha. Reason for selling:Need car, In the army, Other commitments, Im stupid and will miss it :( Price...
  4. metallica27

Beerburrum 6 - Marshall

wow I have been out of the loop for a long time now it seems, When In the name of crikey F**K did Beerburram Become a race track, thats bad ass :)
  5. metallica27

Toowoomba DH Race Photo's

hey mate have you got any photos of rider 406, i was riding in U19, and have a green dh comp. cheers.
  6. metallica27

Toowoomba DH Round 3 (03/05)

Hey mate have you got any of rider 406, I was riding a green DH comp, aned i had a TLD helmet. cheers.
  7. metallica27

sikpups gallery of t-bar 09, 5th batch uploaded onto photobucket. page 11 for link.

Hey mate have you got any of rider 406, I was riding a green DH comp, aned i had a TLD helmet. cheers.
  8. metallica27

Peachester DH

It came to my attention today, when my mate and I where working on the track, after the heavy rain fall we had. When we were walking down the track, we noticed Smashed beer bottles, Ciggie packets, gatorade bottles everywhere, also There were trees which have been cut down, just to make...
  9. metallica27

how do you cope with the heat

ahaha Unless you have found a way to block out the sun, stay inside, or simply just harden up, Cause the heat isn't going away for a while. But I also like the idea of riding naked, Get a tan on the hook and sinkers ahaha.