Recent content by Miguel75

1. Miguel75

International Notice to all members with trading access

Thanks for your hard work. Sorry for forgetting about my posts:)
  2. Miguel75

2020 COVID delayed Commencal Clash.

Holy! Cow! That looks amazing.
  3. Miguel75

Hand pump

Another vote for the EDC 100. Works a treat and looks smashing, if you like lime green:) I own the EDC pump and my fork is threaded for the tool; maybe I should buy the actual tool to put it in either orifice...
  4. Miguel75

Hope Pro 2 Evo freehub slop

Thanks for all your feedback team. I pulled the hub apart looking for a dodgy bearing. While doing so I referred to the exploded diagram to make sure all bits were in place and in correct order. What I found was a bunch of perfect bearings and a missing 2mm spacer (#11 on the diagram). It...
  5. Miguel75

Thanks mate, I shall check the bearings with a fine tooth comb.
  6. Miguel75

I did follow the exploded drawing and all seems to be correct...
  7. Miguel75

That’s what I was thinking though when I seat the seal I hear/feel that satisfying pop...
  8. Miguel75

Hi team, While doing a bit of pre Bright bike prep I’ve found my cassette and freehub have approx 2mm of L-R play. I found out about the issue as I was servicing the hubs. I noticed a bit of crud in the hub when I removed the freehub and figured the drive side (dust) seal wasn’t replaced...
  9. Miguel75

Happy Festivus!

Sorry to hear of your loss. That can’t be easy for you or the boys. I hope you all have a relaxing time over the holidays, eat lots of free maccas and ride your bike lots and lots:)
  10. Miguel75

A Long Pole

I love the bike but am saddened by the backstory. I hope it keeps you safe and sound mate.
  11. Miguel75

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Where are these pines?
  12. Miguel75

How do I get my 'Yeti' trophy?... :)

Me likey! Though I have to ask; what is happening with the front brake line?
  13. Miguel75

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

I normally ride up the road to the top of Cressy but have recently (by that I mean once) started riding up Rockwell and the fire road, to the top and much prefer it. More kms and less taxing...
  14. Miguel75

VIC SOLD. On One Inbred 14” frame, 26er

Sold
  15. Miguel75

VIC SOLD. On One Inbred 14” frame, 26er

Sold pending