Recent content by mike&nat

1. M

Prototype Frame Fabrication Sydney

Hey thanks for the pointers we have an extensive business plan, CAD modelers and electrical engineers on hand. I've removed the sketch reference, as the focus of this thread is to find someone to make it locally, we can supply them accordingly with the design.
  2. M

Hey thanks for the link!
  3. M

I'm working on a E-bike design for a start up and need to find someone local that could fabricate the prototype frame. Rear Suspension Alloy frame with tube, RHS and plate bending nothing hydroformed. Does anyone know of anyone that is in the business of frame making to this extent...
  4. M

SOLD Saddle Fizik Tundra 2 MG SOLD

How much posted to Ultimo 2007 in Syd? Can it be $80 total? if so i'd probably take it. Cheers
  5. M

WA SOLD Please remove

Hey mate is this one still available? Hit me up a txt if is 0434 942 428
  6. M

TAS SOLD: 2008 Santa Cruz Jackal - Standard Frame Size

Hi mate, is this one still available? Can you shoot me a txt on 0434 942 428 if it is. Cheers
  7. M

WTB: DH bike $1500 and under

template done. what is arsebook trader pages?
  8. M

WTB: DH bike $1500 and under

Item: DH bike Location: sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: 1500 Extra Info: just looking for a cheap dh bike around sydney.
  9. M

please delete

throw a number
  10. M

braaaaaaaaap the whip thread. no dialup allowed.

weeeeeeee i just like this photo taken bya dadzza
  11. M

stolen fly bmx

item stolen was a blue fly pantera bmx went missing weds 29th halloween night stolen from a mates house in sydney, willouby, near girls high school its dark blue no brakes, chrome profile cranks, black front rim, chrome rear. if seen call 0408 487 861 pics...
  12. M

dulwich hill jam

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit no way that gaps huge wouldn't even think thats possible mustve been goin hella fast
  13. M

wihip

yeahhhhhh........ taken by dariAn woods
  14. M

post your Barhumps here

ah why not.. mikeV
  15. M

Attn: Mike&Nat, can you please explain...

yes,well i do not know what steel o is talkin about but the bike was sold to him about 2 months ago to late for a refund. how would i know not to sell somthing that has somthing wrong with it that i do not know of it would be like saying to everyone that no one can sell anything 2nd hand as...