Recent content by mike

1. M

Bike stolen when helping mate who broke his leg in Cootha

ok, so the bike was an unbranded black xc dually (maybe an old custom) with a yamaha rear shock (red spring). the bike had a lot of bycicle revolution type stickers on it (cool comuters aren't polluters, etc) it had LX running gear and the rest of was just from bit lying around (not to bad a...
  2. M

Fellcrag DH Photos *dialup unfriendly :P*

cool photos, both of you. it really makes you feel kinda special when someone thinks your worthy of a photo. kudos to the kameraman. mike (number 116 on the w'end)
  3. M

How sore r u after a race?

hey mik, everyone gets a bit sore i didn't even crash and i'm sore. i think its the long breaks and then the short runs that do it. check ya mike with the green yeti
  4. M

Insuring Bikes

you have to list it as a specific item in the home, and provide an evaluation if your bike is over $1000. i've got my yeti listed for $6700, and it just has to be in the home, not locked up seperately (as long as the house is locked). the best bet is to call up the insurance companies, ask them...
  5. M

Insuring Bikes

good advice dan, and don't forget, take pictures of you bikes (on actual film and in you house) and put em somewhere safe (the pics and the bikes). mike
  6. M

Fellcrag this weekend, who's going?

definately a goer, no more scott DH for me, first race on the new fr rig. hopefully this rain stays a little longer to keep the dust down. see you all there.
  7. M

dh bikes

definately light all the way, you've still gatta pedal the thing remember. not breaky flexy light though, just regular light.
  8. M

Insuring Bikes

i added em onto my contents insurance, its only for in the house but its at a good price. if your worried about it getting swiped from your van, see if you can add it onto you car insurance, not sure if its possible though.
  9. M

Hilltop Oasis MTB

did anyone else notice that the 28th of april is a wednesday? of am i just looking at the wrong year? mike
  10. M

paging NRG Dhers-x-post from general

hey guys, its mike (scott dh). i'm trying to contact brenton blight, and i think he's part of NRG (a member, not crew). If anyone's got his number or email that would be ace. cheers.
  11. M

paging NRG Dhers

hey guys, its mike (scott dh). i'm trying to get in contact with brenton blight. If anyone has his number or email i'd be stoked. i'm pretty sure he's a NRG member. ace.