Recent content by mike14

1. mike14

What are you listening to NOW?

Scorsby (Carribbean Gardens) is an interesting location for a music festival. I guess it's good for those in the eastern suburbs. Could get a ride in at Lysty before you go... :D
  2. mike14

Hurstbridge to Yea

Not a drama. I'd be cutting out about a third of Rail Trail which kind of of defeats the initial purpose, plus in order to get to Hurstbridge earlier enough I have to get to a suburban station as the train doesn't leave from the CBD
  3. mike14

Hurstbridge to Yea

Thanks for the input guys. I'm meeting people outside of Mansfield on the Sunday night (which was the reason I was going to do the Rail Trail in the first place)and am busy all day Saturday, so have some annoying time pressures that constrain me. Based on your comments about the road caad9 it...
  4. mike14

Hurstbridge to Yea

I was meant to be riding the Victorian Rail Trail this Sunday, but the good people at V-line have replaced trains with buses and altered the schedule, which means I have no way to get to Tallarook. There is the option for me to train to Hurstbridge and ride up to meet the Trail near Yea through...
  5. mike14

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Is it possible to sue Strava for defamation/slander? Went on a cruisy ride around the Yarra on the Paradox and when I got back it suggested I may have been on an e-bike and I should change my settings :mad: :D:D
  6. mike14

Flew into Auckland and drove down. Family of 4 so we needed 2 cars to fit the bike bag, but it's worked nicely so far going us bothe freedom to roam
  7. mike14

Rotorua Day 2 was not much riding but the rafting was great, withe the 7m drop being a highlight. Perfect weather to float down the river for a spell too! Day 3 (today) and I thought I'd found a shortcut from where we are staying to the trails. Said shortcut turned out to be an up hill...
  8. mike14

Yup. It rained last night. Tracks are mint
  9. mike14

Rotorua Day 1 done. Today was the pedalling day so no shuttles. Legs are absolutely cooked and it was muggy this morning and then hot this afternoon so I was sweating up a storm. It is insane that these trails are free, they are so, so good. Some of the groomed flow trails are so fast you get...
  10. mike14

Realised I won't get a chance to ride it this weekend so started packing into the bike bag for next weeks trip to Rotorua :D
  11. mike14

Show us your home working setup

just in case the kids come in and bug me....
  12. mike14

Show us your home working setup

WTF is 'cable management'?
  13. mike14

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Ya gotta learn to combine them and ride to all the team ball sport events. That way you get the best of both worlds
  14. mike14

VIC Found - SLX 170mm crank

Item: Non drive side SLX crank 170mm Location: Vic. Happy to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: As cheap as possible. I think I can get one for about $85 off ebay, so less than that... Extra Info: condition not too important as long as it's not broken and the pedal thread is ok
  15. mike14

Found.

I assume a L RM Altitude wouldn't suit? Reach is 486-474 depending on ride-9 setup