Recent content by MINI_FANG

1. M

Sold

Sold to yours truely!
  2. M

Opinions on Transition Blindside.

Guys im seriously thinking about riding again and i want a Blindside but ive never riden one. what are your opininons on them? what other bikes should i consider? i haven't been around the scene for a while so i dont know much...
  3. M

VIC SOLD! 09 Sunday Team (Med) Very Good Cond, offer me near $1650 BACKUP FOR SALE!

bump her up will take any offers around the 1650 mark :O
  4. M

VIC SOLD! 09 Sunday Team (Med) Very Good Cond, offer me near $1650 BACKUP FOR SALE!

EXPECTIONS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME, FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY IT! NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE!![/ Item: 2009 Sunday Team (Medium 17') Location: Geelong, near Melbourne. Item Condition: Very good, top tube is a bit scratched but nothing deep(mostly just into the clear coat). Reason for selling...
  5. M

Buying troy lee helmets and other gear in bali?

hey guys. my old lady is heading over to bali in a few weeks and before i fork out hundreds of dollars to buy a helmet, jersey, pants and goggles i was wondering if it would be a good idea to get her to have a look around over there. im looking at getting a Troy Lee helmet and maybe jersey...
  6. M

You Yangs Regional Park Mountain Bike Trail Closures

if it says the trail is closed, dont ride it. it's not that hard, its pretty simple actaully. i know how hard browny and the rest of the trail crew works on these tracks. they dont need people wrecking and damaging them.
  7. M

Updated! Need help with choosing the right downhill bike.

yes i know all this and like i said, i'm not only riding to get fit, i will be playing footy and going to the gym not to mention doing a bit of swimming aswell. but please guys, can anyone answer me, what DOWNHILL bikes do you recommend? i'm interested in riding downhill again not road bikes...
  8. M

come one guys stop arguing over a bike brand. so long as YOUR happy with YOUR bike that YOU payed for who cares what other peoples opinion is. what do you guys think the is the smoothest bike out of the sunday and the blindside or similar bikes in that second hand price range?
  9. M

im not just riding to keep fit, i play footy and am starting at the gym also. i like riding downhill and it does keep you reasonably fit so i thought i'd tie it in and start riding again,
  10. M

my budget is around the 3000 mark.
  11. M

g'day guys. im currently thinking about getting back into riding to keep fit and for a bit of fun on the weekends. i used to ride a year or so ago but stopped due to losing interest and some other things *cough, mum and dad, cough*. but now that i've hit the 18 mark i'm deciding im going to get...