Recent content by Minlak

1. Minlak

Little Things You Hate

The scam relies on the belief in the Pay ID and PayPal systems - trusted names that lend credibility to the scam - I called scam as this buyer profile was all Swedish - his posts were Swedish centric and all his freinds had names I couldn’t pronounce :) LTIH - making an agreement with some one...
  2. Minlak

Motorcycle Thread - Post it all

In case any one is looking I am selling a Garmin Zumo XT motorcycle GPS - Doesn't really fit anywhere to make a sale thread and wont go into details - PM me for info if you were thinking about one. Got the "Chinese steering Damper today for the H2 not sure if I am going to fit it or not as I...
  3. Minlak

Sold Exposure lights - Sold

Replied
  4. Minlak

Little Things You Hate

Listed stuff on marketplace again - about 15 mins ago - at least he made an effort not just say I’ll buy them
  5. Minlak

Sold Exposure lights - Sold

If you buy these together $450 including post Item: Exposure Toro MK13 Location: Bundaberg (will post) Item Condition: Like New (1 use) Reason for selling: No bike Price and price conditions: $350 including post in Aus Extra Info: Comes with full retail kit including QR handle bar mount...
  6. Minlak

Rotator Cuff Torn

Well a local is just that local - they would have just hit the nearest spot closest to the injection site - if you have multiple issues I would surprised if it helped over all
  7. Minlak

Rotator Cuff Torn

Ok pure facts about cortisone It is supposed to reduce inflammation - the inflammation is some what hindering your movement and causes pain If done properly they normally give you a chart to record your progress over the next week (they don’t always do this) the reason for that is it takes time...
  8. Minlak

Rotator Cuff Torn

I have had them with just a ultra sound and with a CT depends on what the doctor asked for and where they intend on putting it - if they need to be super precise it’s CT in something like the Bursa etc it’s often Ultra sound
  9. Minlak

Black Dogs and mental shit in general

Nothing is “small change” for mental health - people have to stop trying to compare what they are going through to what other people are going through - it minimises your feelings and wellbeing and no one’s is more important than any one else’s - good on you for opening up somewhere. As far as...
  10. Minlak

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Yup - and the current strain is much more effective at passing on - Most people are getting it with in 24 - 48 hrs of contact - Once again you either win or lose the Covid lottery - It just went through my work again and as there is a round of Stocktakes going on went to several other stores and...
  11. Minlak

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

I openly admit I am not over the whole political arena and would flounder in a discussion beyond govt meh! - however one thing that sticks with me is some political analyst or something (I could maybe Hambo the quote but here we are ) “We don’t vote government / politicians in we vote them out”...
  12. Minlak

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

The NDIS has done amazing things for people - it turned into a shit show not from Govt intervention but from people seeing it as a cash cow and rorting the system
  13. Minlak

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Cocaine - They said it was 100% safe to order from them - Was also way cheaper than anything carbon I used to order
  14. Minlak

All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Have not bought from Ali in a long time and I get this in tracking - Clearing Customs -Failed to Clear Customs - am I now a drug smuggler or is that just the default for waiting to clear?
  15. Minlak

Motorcycle Thread - Post it all

Big day for the bike - oil change - clutch fluid flush - brake fluid flush - cooling fluid flush - slip on - new bars - sliders - new seat - fork seals - new fork fluid - looks much better - few more things to do then just enjoy Old set up New set up