Recent content by mittagongben

1. M

[FOUND] Hope V4 pads

I have a stock pile of v4 pads, similar in compound to mtx gold pads.
  2. M

AM Vodka Prime and Soda

i've found the next size down from the stock spacer to be the sweet spot on my prime.
  3. M

mid travel 29er suggestions

Banshee leave it to the dealers to organize reviews for bikes, I'd say the current dealers don't see the value in it. The review i had done on the spitfire was good, but it was hard to see if it actually got me any more sales as their wasn't a noticeable increase in sales.
  4. M

mid travel 29er suggestions

Any of the banshee's will do what your after, I have a large v3 prime in Wollongong if you want to throw a leg over one.
  5. M

VIC Hope Pro 4 Shimano Freehub

found it if your still looking
  6. M

VIC Hope Pro 4 Shimano Freehub

I'm pretty sure i have one in the shed, I'll have a look tonight
  7. M

QLD FOUND 200 x 57 Shock

I have a brand new float shock from a banshee spitfire never ridden, i would assume, i can still give full warranty with it as it's still brand new $200
  8. M

Found

I have a brand new CCDB air CS in 8.75X2.75 if your interested
  9. M

Frame only option

See image above for Geo, it's more a big travel trail bike than an enduro thrasher looking at the geo. I'm hoping for a around $4000 but waiting on final numbers, but thought I'd put it up here to see if I should even bother getting a batch.
  10. M

Frame only option

11. M

Frame only option

It would include all the controllers, sensors, battery, motor, mode switch and display.
  12. M

Frame only option

Hi Guys, I'm running the numbers on 150R/160F carbon E-bike with a shimano E8000 motor and 8035 battery. Is there a market in Australia for a frame only E-bike? What price would you be willing to pay for a new brand E-bike? Cheers
  13. M

Newly Released Bikes General

I should be able to, if i put an order in for a few.
  14. M

Newly Released Bikes General

I was looking over the numbers today, they should be under $3000 in Australia.
  15. M

Who’s doing Mackayos?

Get out in front, the ice has grip the melting snow not so much.