Recent content by mittagongmtb

1. mittagongmtb

SHCC: Wingello 3hr Sunday 9th February 2014

Southern Highlands Cycle Club invites any interested XC riders along to their summer 3hr race at Wingello State Forest (Tangles etc..) this Sunday 9th February 2014. Follow SHCC on Facebook. This is a great place to start if you are new to XC mtbing as the course is very rider friendly -...
  2. mittagongmtb

Stonefly closure this weekend Feb 23rd/24th

So what's the fire situation? Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2
  3. mittagongmtb

Sciatic Nerve Pain & MTB

In short - OP: go to someone who knows how your back and muscles actually work - an exercise physiologist... they'll sort out appropriate scientifically based exercises for you. Well I'm now 56y and have avoided surgery despite having severe back pain for the 30years from 20-50y. From 50y I...
  4. mittagongmtb

Sciatic Nerve Pain & MTB

If you're in the Shire, then you're not far from a great exercise physiologist down the road at Wollongong. Yes I know what sciatica pain is like - I lived with it for years. But getting your core strength built up and right is the key to relieving back-leg pain. Give Dr John Booth from Rehwork...
  5. mittagongmtb

Races for beginners?

Southern Highlands Cycle Club holds XC races regularly throughout the year. We have access to three tracks: Welby, Wingello and McGee's Twin Falls. You'd be most welcome to come and join with us any time. When not racing there is generally a group that leave at 600pm from Welby cemetery on a...
  6. mittagongmtb

SHCC Fitzroy Falls 3Hr XC Sunday 10th February

Missed out on a XC race lately? Never ridden at McGee's Twin Falls MTB track before or if have like to come back for some more fun? Southern Highlands Cycle Club is holding a 3hr race this Sunday 10th Februaury, with race commencement at 900am. Reg opens at 700am. Full details here.
  7. mittagongmtb

Post up ya 4WD!

Wow! (Sorry other 4wdrivers we AULRO have sidetracked the show..)
  8. mittagongmtb

Post up ya 4WD!

Hey Pete - what about one of these?::
  9. mittagongmtb

Post up ya 4WD!

Peter - do you have an address for website detailing this gearing?
  10. mittagongmtb

Post up ya 4WD!

Nice Deefas! Here's another... Pete's 110, 300tdi Our mtb team is called DIRT .. Defender Inspired Race Team..
  11. mittagongmtb

Phone upgrade. Vodafone - 19 Months in

And vodafone wonders why its losing market share.... Did you take a look at whirlpool for all your phone and internet info? http://whirlpool.net.au/
  12. mittagongmtb

Help me help this dog

Do you have any contacts within any aboriginal communities? They may have come across the work of AMRRIC? If so - they may have access to injectable doramectin.
  13. mittagongmtb

VIC SOLD Please remove 2009 Giant Anthem

Are you selling this as complete bike or frame only as you also have it listed under frames?
  14. mittagongmtb

SHCC Fitzroy Falls 3Hr XC Sunday 10th February

SHCC Invite: Like to get some training in preparation for the 3hr race 10th February on the McGee's fantastic Fitzroy Falls track? Come along tonight from 5:30ish onwards and be ready to do some time trialling for yourself. We'll make sure that the juniors also are catered for by taking...
  15. mittagongmtb

Anthem 26" XS

Thanks. Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2