Recent content by MJS

1. MJS

Sold Stanton Slackline 853

Yep 26"
  2. MJS

Sold Stanton Slackline 853

Up for sale is my very much loved hardtail, I would keep this but I've come to realise it's just too small for me. I would say this would suit someone up to around 5'10, I'm 6'0 and it's not uncomfortably small or cramped but a size up would be better. The forks have just had an RCT3 damper...
  3. MJS

NSW SOLD

Item: DVO Topaz 7.875 x 2.25 Location: Kellyville, Sydney Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Surplus Price and price conditions: $450 Extra Info: Comes with original case and pump, extra volume spacers (3 are in the shock) Pictures:
  4. MJS

NSW Please delete, no longer available

Now open to splitting, frame, forks and wheels are now here : https://www.rotorburn.com/forums/index.php?threads/split-banshee-prime-frame-dvo-diamond-spank-wheelset.311247/
  5. MJS

All except cranks are from a complete build, will only split forks and wheels if the frame sells first. Item: 2016 Banshee Prime gunmetal grey with DVO Topaz shock Location: Pymble NSW Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: New Bike Price and price conditions: $1800 ono Extra Info...
  6. MJS

Bump, now $3200, that is crazy money for a bike like this. I've had plenty of interest but no solid offers, someone buy this bike!
  7. MJS

Mods please take on this suggestion, I'm starting to get worried my thread will be locked by the AFP!
  8. MJS

*looks at own toddler* don't need another one at this stage thanks guys :) Bike is still for sale, or possibly interested in trade for 27.5" bike
  9. MJS

Evil Bikes Partner With Defcon Cycles

Well I may have been stung also, I sent my shock in for a recall fix (Fox X2), and am holding onto hope that I'll get it back. Since it wasn't Defcon property, it was passed back to Stuart to pass back to me (now out of the liquidator's hands).The only contact I have for Stuart is the Defcon...
  10. MJS

Thanks all, indeed it is a killer bike and I know I may regret selling it! Price is negotiable so make me an offer..
  11. MJS

Item: 2016 Banshee Prime Location:Pymble, Sydney Item Condition:Condition is excellent throughout, a few marks here and there but nothing major. Stanchions on fork and shock are scratch free. Reason for selling:This is a killer bike, it's just time for something new. Price and price...
  12. MJS

Sold Sold Yeti SB5c Split

PM'd you about the rotors..
  13. MJS

ACT Sold

PM'd you..........
  14. MJS

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

I'm still around, I know a few of the others are too.. Would be amazing to get the old crew back together but there's definitely a few no longer riding. What a thread this used to be hey!
  15. MJS

VIC SOLD please delete

PM'd you.....