Recent content by mlucko

1. mlucko

Need help to chose a GT.

If you get a chance mate, shoot a PM through to Rick (Sethius), he's a mate of mine, and has owned both the Sanction and the force, he should be able to give you the answers you're looking for and hopefully point you in the right direction. cheers Matt
  2. mlucko

Slopestyle frame (or complete bike).

I have a Dartmoor shine that I'm willing to sell if that piques your interest..
  3. mlucko

DH 2015 Evil Undead, (better pics)

Shaun you lucky bastard!! We need to ride soon!!
  4. mlucko

poodle's slope style build

I am very keen to see how this turns out!!! I've always loved the M4X pivots. Good luck with the build matey!!
  5. mlucko

The hardtail riding thread

I've run them before... It really depends where and what you ride most.. For example my old trails had a fair amount of glass around from local yobbos smashing stubbie bottles everywhere and heaps of thorns and the local skatepark also had heaps of glass especially in summer all the local...
  6. mlucko

Best flat pedals?

Dartmoor Fever V2...
  7. mlucko

Geax Booze/Booze lights

Hi all! I've seen a few guys kicking around with a set of booze/lights and am curious as to peoples thoughts on them.. They look pretty good and are a decent price, so If anyone out there either has them on their current rig or has run them before, I'd love to hear your thoughts/opinions on...
  8. mlucko

my 2012 demo 8 - its a bike at last!

That looks sooo rad!!! Good work!!
  9. mlucko

Calling all Scott Voltage owners

Good luck mate! :)
  10. mlucko

Calling all Scott Voltage owners

I had a 2011 FR10 for nearly a year. Bought it cos I'm no DH racer, I just liked doing jumps, I rode Maldon, Black Hill, You yangs and a bunch of different private tracks. It did everything that I asked of it perfectly, It jumps awesome, corners really really well, can handle it when the going...
  11. mlucko

what are you riding? street/park/dirt/4x?

Our trails are munted, so park it is until it rains...
  12. mlucko

Allround Dirtjumper

Nailed it... The man speaks truth..
  13. mlucko

Help with rigid fork decision plz..

Dartmoor Bronx?
  14. mlucko

Whats the best Christmas present you've ever gotten?

When I was 15, mum and dad bought me a brand new Yamaha YZ125.. It was one of the only times in my life that I've actually been speechless. Happy Christmas to everyone :)
  15. mlucko

Dual suspension dirt jump bikes

I'm sorry to kinda hijack the thread a little, But has anyone ridden or actually got a Shine? I'm very keen on getting one and was just curious how the ride on DJs? I know its a slope/dual sus jump bike so its supposed to jump well, but I'm worried about the rear soaking up all of your pump mid...