Sold sold sold
  2. Mojo

Things I wish I knew before I.....

haha, i laughed, **high five**
  3. Mojo

dope

had a tablespoon of it once, didnt go down so well.... lol
  4. Mojo

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

my new hobby, MY07 subaru impreza WRX STi planning on; DBA 400 series slotted rotors braided lines m spec brake bads 3" full exhaust cold air intake ecutek tune 500hp fuel pump volk racing CE28n 18" x 8.5" larger TMIC havent really looked at brands yet and then i will be really broke, but it...
  5. Mojo

dope

at 12?? where did u even find it, haha im pretty sure i was still playing lego at that stage of my life, hell i still play with lego now
  6. Mojo

sold plz delete

bumpin it back up
  7. Mojo

Assaulted on thursday night.

You obviously have no idea what cronulla was about that day, you were obviously no where to be seen that morning that families came down with their children to fly the Australian flag to protest against the like of what was happening in the area. Because the police were and still are such an...
  8. Mojo

dope

i've always struggled to find why they have legal drugs and illegal drugs the goverment likes it because of the taxes, but has to pay more in the end to make up for the death and illness and time off that it causes the economy. smoking causes god knows how many types of cancer. alcohol...
  9. Mojo

sold plz delete

cheers mate, i thought it would have been gone a long time ago aswell. lol. awell no rush to sell bump bump bump
  10. Mojo

SOLD! plz delete

SOLD SOLD SOLD thanks guys
  11. Mojo

sold plz delete

price dropage
  12. Mojo

SOLD! plz delete

bump offers
  13. Mojo

sold plz delete

bump, its not to bad, obviously its no carbon fibre cross country bike, thats not what it was designed for, but it does have 40's and deemax, which arent to bad for the weight. if you got rid of the massive syncros tyres and put some decent minions and light tubes in there i imagine you could...
  14. Mojo

SOLD! plz delete

buy today and i'll throw in a free lolly pop, maybe even tomorrow too!!! i tell you what, buy it and i'll upgrade it to a chupa chup for free!!!!
  15. Mojo

sold plz delete

bump, great bike, great price