Recent content by molzy13

1. molzy13

VIC sold

Item: 2015 Specialized Enduro comp 29er large silver/blue Location: Castlemaine Vic. Will not ship bike, prefer pick up, can arrange to meet up Item Condition: Great, purchased only 3 months ago, ridden no more than a dozen times, no scratches/marks that i can see Reason for selling: I want...
  2. molzy13

Mount Tarrengower Maldon, to host FIM world trial championships

Bump time! on next weekend 24-27th May. Thursday and Friday practice then racing on Saturday, Sunday. Should be awesome to watch. 10,000 plus people expected over the weekend.
  3. molzy13

Spied: Specialized Demo Carbon

Fitted with some kind of dropper post as well. Either a Specialized command or rockshox reverb
  4. molzy13

OMFG - Old MTB Farts Gathering

My Wii Fit age is 40+ does that count
  5. molzy13

Bendigo Downhill Crew

I'm back :)
  6. molzy13

Maldon Ride Day 4th September

I'll be there
  7. molzy13

Mount Tarrengower Maldon, to host FIM world trial championships

Motorcycling Australia (MA) is pleased to confirm a round of the 2012 FIM World Trial Championship has been allocated to Australia in the 2012 FIM Provisional Calendar. The central Victorian township of Maldon, has been named to host the event from 26-27 May 2012. The announcement comes as a...
  8. molzy13

2012 Giant Glory!!!

if Giant are at Ausbike... they haven't been there the last two years. In my opinion if it didnt have the word giant all over it the paint it may look ok. Whenever i see the word Giant i automatically think cheap junk
  9. molzy13

2012 Specialized Demo's

Is that a BB30 bottom bracket also?
  10. molzy13

commencal supreme dh 2011

6ft 4 and weigh 95kg. I got the L/XL and it feels perfect for me. I like to ride slightly shorter anyway so the length feels spot on.
  11. molzy13

commencal supreme dh 2011

Got the commencal supreme dh bike during the week. Had a great ride with it yesterday. I can honestly say iv never rode a DH bike so quiet. This bike is beautiful, corners awesome and just rides great through all terrain. cant say much else as i havent done a huge amount of time on it. only...
  12. molzy13

Foot Arch Pain..... ouch, any suggestions?

yep! check these out. any shop with the correct archometer can measure your feet and see what type of arch's you have. the replacmet soles come in 3 arch types in all foot sizes
  13. molzy13

What brands would you like to see in Australia?

Personally i think there are too many brands brought into Australia already, especially in the bmx market (not just bikes but P+A also). With the rapidly growing amount of brands coming into Australia it can make it difficult for the shops to stock. When every brand is competing with each other...
  14. molzy13

Man Space / Bike Shed Layout

Here is a picture i sent to my girlfriend just after i bought home my new Specialized Stumpjumper 29er comp. She wasnt to happy to see even less bedroom space than there already was. Now i just got to make more room for a new DH bike
  15. molzy13

29er frame size compared to 26er frame sizes

If you can hold off to the 2012 season wispers are specialized MTB range will be full of 29ers. Alot more than this year with an even better range