1. mongoosemongrel

Mongoose Boot'R Expert (2012)

"its the tits" haha love it!. cheers bloke
  2. mongoosemongrel

brushed alloy would look mint!
  3. mongoosemongrel

ahh yes, gotta keep ontop of the linkages, found that out the hard way with my only mongoose and had to replace all the bearings. a blue chain guide would look the part if urs looks anything like mine :)
  4. mongoosemongrel

cheers, oh nice had any problems with it?? i reckon itd look sweet! hey
  5. mongoosemongrel

Oh dude! white cranks,blue peddels! :clap2: YES!
  6. mongoosemongrel

Giants of Dirt 3: R.I.P Dane Searls!

what a truely inspirationaly clip, so sad to see someone with so much talent part from what they love most, but atleast he forfilled his dreams, RIP champ
  7. mongoosemongrel

Too true!! :)
  8. mongoosemongrel

cheers mate, pretty happy with it, still to do a few mods (remove reflectors) possibly gona go tubeless also then a few other bling bits here n there :)
  9. mongoosemongrel

hi all! thought id share with you all my new 2012 Boot'R Expert i orderd in late last year, although its stock, im quite happy with it :) not sure if it maybe 1 of the 1st in WA? as havent seen any around yet. it has quite a short wheel base so it rides awesome for freeride/4x yet still...
  10. mongoosemongrel

How to build a DH track

so me and a few mates have just started to make a dh track. a problem we have come accross is ALOT of unmovable rocks. like sharp, sticking out of the ground limestone rocks. and very little sand. what the hell do we do!! we cant go around the section, and we already have so many rock gardens...
  11. mongoosemongrel

NSW Sold please delete

would you post to w.a for $70?
  12. mongoosemongrel

SA Sold

pm sentttt
  13. mongoosemongrel

SA Sold

hey mate would you be willing to post to w.a?? if so maybe we could do a deal on the freight??
  14. mongoosemongrel

NSW Sold

split?? will take just about anything except the frame.. whats your price tag? oh and will you post to perth:p
  15. mongoosemongrel

CUSTOM 2007 stp1, pike 426, juicy 5, azonic, dangerboy SOLD PLEASE DELETE

hey mate quiet interested. could you send some pics to corey-2005@hotmail.com cheers