Recent content by Mook

1. M

Helmets?

Troy Lee D2 (drool) its the only thing of real value i own apart from my bike, the helmet is a bit more than 1/2 the cost of my car! :)
  2. M

Adelaide.... You can park out the front

i love it! anyway i was jst looking for a cool place to ride DH, cause ive done most of the places (beliar, all the race track) you know the standard stuff. i was jst wondering if there were any good areas to investigate? apart from my local... which is my favorite tracks... (like they kick fox...
  3. M

ROCK GARDENS

hey "dick" i aint hardcore, jst stupid :) anyway if you want a smooth flowing track ride quad or dual compressor¿ like seriosley i thought dh was about being one with the elements (and no im not a stonner) ;)
  4. M

Anyone that lives in Adelaide

i know a sweet place to ride but you have to be willing to ride/walk up hill, but i dont know if i want to say cause some immature people might wreck it for all of us! jst chill out every one.. all i say is explore areas where you think potentially good tracks might be, and it is highly likely...
  5. M

The longest NS in Australia??

at my local we built about 11 m of bridges, and they are solid! talking about liability it would be more dangerouse without them (jst ignore the wire holing them in place though, kinda like a giant cheese cutter if you fall of) oh gregg if you read this could you post a pic of them?
  6. M

hehehe, the funny thing is that its true! i was jst over in sydney for a bit the parking $ was xtreme :) i like adelaide there are plenty of cool tracks around if you look hard enough...
  7. M

dumb street ridin on Rage!!

nah i know he did jump the car cause i read about it ages ago in a amb (i think¿) forget who the rider is though... sorry i couldnt help
  8. M

MTB ON TV

well you would hope so RaID cause there was a dude their filming.. wasnt there? (quite sure, bad memory) :oops:
  9. M

jst a quick question how many people use this forum live/ride in adelaide and if so where do you ride?
  10. M

Riders that Smoke.

smoking is nasty! ived tried it a couple of times, then realised that it tasted like crap! and smells like crap! hmm the peer preasure thing is true and people will have more respect for you when you tell them how you have tried it and you know it makes you smell like an ash tray, so no! another...
  11. M

Do you think big gaps/drops have a place in racecourses?

hi, yeah i would agree that the SA races are heaps good, i love the big stuff they put in, it makes you ride harder! there was a road gap at the last race (something i wouldnt normally do!) but cause i saw so many people hitting it i decided to hit it, first time it wasnt too bad even though i...
  12. M

bike music

hey where can i find the song on the clip on NWD 3 of Brian Lopes? i think its by the The Numbs, if you know what im talking about youll know its cool! thanks :)
  13. M

ROCK GARDENS

oh yeah some advice if you cant ride rock gardens jst go faster! sounds stupid but it is so much easyer! :D
  14. M

ROCK GARDENS

all you guys bitchin about rock gardens are pussys, seriosly... go ride on the road if you dont like the bumps. talking of wimps, me and my mate built a small garden at out track and some little bitches came along and cleared it out cause they couldnt ride it, seriousley it was about 4m long and...
  15. M

People needing to be beaten with sticks.

my pet peave is when people modify a section, and have no idea what they are doing and end up doing a shit job! with the hair cut thing jst got to cunnos and buy a $10 set of clippers, you wouldnt beleive the money you save! WARNING: dont do the segested if you have lots of hair, as the clippers...