Recent content by Morgan123

1. Morgan123

2017 Tour de France

This is spot on ^^, cracker of a stage! Green jersey comp going to get very close looking at the remaining stages. All favouring Michael Matthews apart from Champs. Probably more interesting than the yellow
  2. Morgan123

2017 Tour de France

Did you watch the race? His BMC team was definitely the best he ever had but they were still average. I still remember him being pretty much alone on every climb that mattered. The stage before the final time trial of the year he won it he single handedly pulled an entire group up a climb to...
  3. Morgan123

2017 Tour de France

Hope Cavendish was watching the finish last night and noted what Michael Matthews did when he was blocked out. Would be incredibly frustrating but not worth elbowing someone out of the way and probably causing a crash! Looked like he could've seriously challenged Kittel, good to see him up there...
  4. Morgan123

2017 Tour de France

I'm quite sure if any of the big GC contenders went down or had a mechanical they'd wait, the have in the past
  5. Morgan123

2017 Tour de France

Because that's not professional cycling. Also, if you need someone to get a puncture for you to beat them, I don't call that winning.
  6. Morgan123

2017 Tour de France

How's the form on Aru, dog act on Froome Decent finish
  7. Morgan123

2017 Tour de France

Fingers crossed, not good at all Such a great stage until that happened
  8. Morgan123

2017 Tour de France

Definitely no sympathy from me for cavendish, has always put himself in bad positions relying on the other rider to back down. Certainly makes the race for Green interesting. Only way I can see Froome not winning is due to a crash or mechanical, had Porte covered on the summit finish. Not the...
  9. Morgan123

2017 Tour de France

Apologies if there's already a thread, is anyone watching this year? The big question where are Paul and Phil?
  10. Morgan123

VIC ********* Warburton MTB Trails Update *********** PLEASE READ **********

Awesome work fellas! Haven't been out that way in years. Im unfamiliar with track names but which was the DH one with the large jumps? Ie has it been closed down?
  11. Morgan123

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

How much did you sell her for binner, just curious
  12. Morgan123

Buller 2015/16

I like rocky sections even more
  13. Morgan123

Buller 2015/16

Spent a couple of days there last week and even though I've been up every year I still thoroughly enjoyed the riding. Few new ramps (especially the road gap) on International have helped speed it up and even though I heard a few complaints that the Top of Inter is now too easy I was pretty happy...
  14. Morgan123

Star Wars, the Force Awakens

I'm pretty happy it was M, no need for MA but whenever something is PG it just doesn't cut it for me.
  15. Morgan123

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Ain't that the truth haha. My old man has a 1600 as well which he's had for 40 years (his first brand new car) and has kept it really well but even it has a lot of rust. See how I go when I strip it but I got the thing for practically nothing so not too fazed with cutting and welding.