Recent content by morgy

1. M

Trails in Mornington Peninsula

sorry a tad late im a local of red hill, theres a social ride 8.00-8.30 at redhill school across rd from coffee shop on a sunday morning but if you just want to go riding head up arthurs seat road and just up from the corner of main creek rd is a carpark well enter the park from there and you...
  2. M

any trails around port macquarie, coffs harbour, byron region

hey guys anyone know of any trails around the port macquarie, coffs harbour, byron region since myself and a mate are driving up there from victoria later on in the year cheers morgs
  3. M

Gravity 12hr - Bright 2012

haha yeah well that told you that that were out "n" about
  4. M

Gravity 12hr - Bright 2012

yeah i hit that step down on the fire trail and landed on a snake :S
  5. M

gravity 12hr

yeah i was looking forward to it, but ohwell bright should be good and great lead up to otway!
  6. M

New to Rosebud

gday mate come along to one of the sunday rides up at redhill, we meet up at the redhill school carpark every sunday morning and leave by 8am
  7. M

gravity 12hr

gday fellas does anyone know if its the same course as last year?, whats the trail conditions atm?
  8. M

VSCC State Final

that would had been a nice bike still to have. i think there great bikes, well still bet people who were riding full carbon bikes, they still ride and keep there speed well
  9. M

VSCC State Final

umm maybe,yeah it was black apollo concord 1991, bringing back the retro bikes haha
  10. M

VSCC State Final

yes i was at Casey, placed 3rd
  11. M

VSCC State Final

Yeah cheers im looking forward too im racing in the under 19s novice, did pretty well for a mountain biker haha
  12. M

Rock Hop 6 Hour Enduro 2011 and Demo Day

thanks anyways theres some of me in there cheers morgs
  13. M

VSCC State Final

G'day i have made it though to the VSCC state final on the Sunday 16th October of the Stage 6 Jayco Herald Sun Tour Lygon St, didnt know what kind of course it is, and how many kms cheers morgs
  14. M

castlemaine, woodend trails

cheers fellas, been a great help
  15. M

Rock Hop 6 Hour Enduro 2011 and Demo Day

great photos cheers