Recent content by morkz_media

1. morkz_media

Sold Fox 100mm 29 FIT RLC Kashima 15QR

hey mate sent you a pm...
  2. morkz_media

Carbon bars recommendations

Cool I had Renthal on my dh bike and didn't like them but I don't think Enve have 35mm bar yet do they Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. morkz_media

What bar options with the 35mm stems I don't mind the Easton stem just don't like the sweep of the bars Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. morkz_media

Sounds good cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. morkz_media

sounds good what width enve's did you go the enduro or the dh ones.
  6. morkz_media

hey All... Whats peoples recommendations on carbon riser bars, currently have the easton havoc bars but i find them to wide being 800, i may just cut them down but i still prefer the deity bars which i have used previously. Whats peoples opinions on the renthal, Enve
  7. morkz_media

NSW sold sold sold

You got any more pics will you post to Melb Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. morkz_media

26" MTB Frame - Medium (Melbourne)

got a pic of the frame...
  9. morkz_media

Is it a dj bike or xc bike
  10. morkz_media

Item: Chasing a 26" MTB frame, 135 rear and headtube needs to be straight if possible. and medium size alloy or carbon Location: melbourne near cbd Price range/Willing to Pay: $100 - $500 Extra Info: prefer non tapered head tube.
  11. morkz_media

VIC Sold

These still for sale ?
  12. morkz_media

North shore bike racks

thanks for the tip....
  13. morkz_media

North shore bike racks

hey mate, glad to see your enjoying it. yeah we want it for shuttling not he back of our ford ranger, we have light kit and number already just like how these racks hold the bikes. think i will just order one.
  14. morkz_media

North shore bike racks

i just saw that but look how far it sticks from the behind of the vehicle.
  15. morkz_media

North shore bike racks

from what i have read on reviews no one seems to have the issues, with there forks getting scratched. Gripsport DH rack was good, however cranks get scratched there new design is ok and only takes two bikes would like to be able to carry the four bikes. So can you confirm the north shore...