Recent content by mountain mania

1. M

best mtb movie

what do you think is the best mtb movie of all time? i have a long trip coming up and i need some entertainment cheers
  2. M

VIC 05 Marzocchi Dirt Jam Comp - SOLD

pm sent please respond
  3. M

dj forks

hi all i want some new dj jump forks but dont no what to look for could you list some forks thanks idont want to spend mor than 300 and dont care what type of axcel so looking for second hand but just dont no what to google.
  4. M

QLD Its gunna' sound a bit stupid....

maybe try making steps or some sort of ramp
  5. M

mtb garage sale..PLEASE DELETE

pics please
  6. M

Yup boys n E shredders

this is a long thread
  7. M

basics of 4x

hi all i want to get into 4x but first i want to no what it is and what the requirements are. Any links that will explain what it is would be great thanks.
  8. M

custom bars

hi all im making some bars for my 07 chucker and not sure what degree and lengt to put the bit that rises any ideas would be great thanks and pics of your would be good to thanks
  9. M

se wild man

i put specs and picture up
  10. M

se wild man

hi all my mate is getting a new bmx and is think about the se wild man is it any good. my mates bad so he wont be doing big jumps or crazy stuff at the skate park if he ever goes any feedback would be appreachiated thanks specs Frame Mid BB, 6mm Dropouts, Gyro Mounts, Built-in Seat Clamp...
  11. M

marzoochi drop offs

thanks for your feed back but what do you mean by lower them do you mean the travel or.... (im quite new to mtb)
  12. M

marzoochi drop offs

hi all im wondering if marzoochi drop off 2s would be any good for dirt jump please reply with what you think thanks
  13. M

Tips on painting and rawing parts

sand blast and powder coat
  14. M

post up your bmx (s)

my mongoose pro rogue