Recent content by MountainBikeMike

1. MountainBikeMike

DH The Rapid Wrench Melbourne: Santa Cruz V10C promo bike

I kinda wanted to but these cranks are 4 years old and the scarring is too deep in some places. Was hectic getting it this far!
  2. MountainBikeMike

I love those polished cranks just the way they are :) slowmick: Looking forward to it :)
  3. MountainBikeMike

See full photo set on here on PinkBike. Introducing The Rapid Wrench Melbourne Santa Cruz V10C promo bike. I own and run my mobile bike mechanic business within Melbourne, and what better way to turn heads than with this amazing fully custom bike. This build started as a fun paint job, but...
  4. MountainBikeMike

VIC sold

Fox 40RC2 FIT- Looking for $550 pickup from Caulfield South VIC, +$30 posted interstate. - Serviced today genuine seals, gold 20wt oil, and slickoleum grease. - Complete with K9 Thrust Bearing to make it super active, and a blue Ti spring. - They ride like new. Serviced every 8-10 hours which...
  5. MountainBikeMike

Sold

$1050. Needs to go. Receipt for shock rebuild available
  6. MountainBikeMike

Sold

Price dropped to $1100 and I'll ship for free if you ask nicely
  7. MountainBikeMike

Sold

Price dropped to $1200, must sell before I go to Whistler in mid June
  8. MountainBikeMike

VIC Sold

Price dropped to $1100. Need to sell before I go to Whistler mid June!
  9. MountainBikeMike

VIC Sold

Price is negotiable and your welcome to see before buying
  10. MountainBikeMike

Sold

Price is negotiable and your welcome to see before buying
  11. MountainBikeMike

VIC Sold

Bumpin itttt
  12. MountainBikeMike

Sold

Item: Banshee Legend MK2 FRAME Large, Blue Chrome with Fox RC4 Please note this is NOT a full bike Location: Caulfield, but I work on the road so I can deliver in Melbourne. I can also POST at buyers expense. Rough price to transport this frame (in a super fragile spec package) is around...
  13. MountainBikeMike

VIC Sold

Still for sale and again, happy to build it up.
  14. MountainBikeMike

VIC Sold

Bump, still for sale guys
  15. MountainBikeMike

VIC Sold

This rock eater is cheap guys! Anodizing is in amazing condition, a really beautiful surface. Price drop to $1200 FIRM, as I need to fund other things! Come and have a look if you're in Melbourne