Recent content by Mr Adonis

1. M

Australia Day, is January 26th the right day?

Agreed - I guess im just old school in that, If I want to get ahead, Ill do it through hard work and self determination... Anyway, im done on this topic - ive been called here racist, dinosaur, having white privelege, etc anything else I have missed? lol
  2. M

What part was she wrong about though?
  3. M

You do know what they say about opinions?
  4. M

Thank you - also impressive is how some people tend to ignore what Jacinta Price is talking about. Again, doesnt fit the narrative..
  5. M

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/sick-to-my-stomach-indigenous-activist-jacinta-price-slams-virtue-signalling-black-lives-matter-protesters-and-says-they-arent-interested-in-aboriginal-deaths-unless-they-are-killed-by-white-men/ar-BB15cm7O Ever heard of Jacinta Price? The well known...
  6. M

Im just wondering..... When is the cut-off date for us 'whiteys' to stop feeling guilty about what happened in the past??? As some others have said, history is history - you cant change the good and the bad! The Aborigines got ínvaded' some 200 years ago - is this the excuse they now give for...
  7. M

Without wanting to start a shit fight, what is the end game for all this? If we change the date, how will that help the Aborigines in poverty, drug addiction, poor health?..... Yeah, they were invaded, and its bad, BUT how will cancelling Australia Day help them??? When Kevin Rudd said 'sorry'...
  8. M

Confessions from the fuckwits

My crappy old hard tail i just ride to work - cheap, and does the job... I had some Specialized Fast Tracks, 29 x2.0 on it - light and fast rolling, but was getting punctures probably once per month. Anyway, I decided to buy some puncture resistant tyres, 700 x 45 Freedom Scorchers, $19 each...
  9. M

New Helmet time - Mips or no Mpis

Well early June, I had massive accident - broke my neck - had to have neck brace for 3.5months. Anyway, all healed now, thank god. Fitness wise, surprisingly pretty good - was doing 10 km walks every day just to maintain fitness. Looking at Strava, i walked close to 900kms in just over 3 months...
  10. M

Little Things You Hate

LTIH is that down here in Melbourne we have PERFECT riding weather right now!!! Very dry winter, my local trails along Yarra and Candlebark Park ive heard are in great condition.... No hot sun means no sunscreen; no snakes; working from home means i finish work at 3pm, so have stacks of riding...
  11. M

Helmets save lives - just ask me....

Helmet was a fox flux.
  12. M

Thanks for your well wishes. Its more now the mental aspect i need to look at. Riding, running, and gym is a huge part of keeping me sane. Not doing that for 3 months minimum will be hard... Plenty of walking from now on. The Adonis body will go into hibernation....
  13. M

Well i copped the dreaded OTB experience at 39.7kmh, according to Strava. Flying down hill, with my son in front, we both knew there was a jump put in half way down, so both went around it, HOWEVER, at the bottom of the hill, someone put in another small jump, probably 30cm wide, but it was...
  14. M

Seriously, GET OFF THE F*CKING TRAILS, you idiots.......

had a 'nice' encounter yesterday. Along Eastern Freeway, In Balwyn Nth, there is a bit of narrow single track. My 2 kids were in front, when i heard them ringing the bell like crazy. A dog just in front of them had decided to stop still, blocking the path, kids couldnt even go around. Dog owner...
  15. M

Little Things You Hate

Little things I hate... I have the one relative that ALWAYS tells us how good her daughter is... All you hear is her bragging to others that her daughter is so good - getting selected for school captain, got invited to play in school band because she is so 'gifted', school she is in is so...