Recent content by Mr Crudley

1. Mr Crudley

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Just a quick one today. The storm worked overtime by the look of it, but this one can't be bunnyhopped.
  2. Mr Crudley

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Insuring it with an aftermarket turbo kit would be expensive too :p You rarely overtake anyone in a Jimny but it sure beats walking. I have grown to like that odd little car.
  3. Mr Crudley

Little Things You Hate

Well, that is religion for you. Everyone is right. Any people that have shared a border next to the opposing side inevitably get dragged into disputes that can go on for centuries. If the opposing religions aren't fighting then the same religion will get opposing sects within themselves and...
  4. Mr Crudley

Yes, the new 5 door one is $45k and Mrs has her eye on it. They are nice and all but overpriced because they can get it. A fast fix of the old one is needed :)
  5. Mr Crudley

Little Things You Hate

I have a friend that seems go to this church. Got this FB quote below. It's very sad brother. Assyrian bishop stabbed by a Christian who converted to Islam. I'll send you a couple videos I got Yes, they are truly peaceful people ay? More like sons of satan Going to a Assyrian church to cause...
  6. Mr Crudley

International Shimano Saint crank $300.69 posted

I'm not used to this *new* Poods. Get out there and buy stuff you like but don't need right now. Flex that credit card.
  7. Mr Crudley

Thanks, I will look into these if these ones keep lieeting in water any my quick fix . Can't be *that* hard to make something that lets light out and stops water from coming in, now could it? I think I have to remove the bumper bar to fit new lights but can't be that hard. As as side note, the...
  8. Mr Crudley

You are swimming in Saints. Maybe put them in a glass case and move them to the mantle piece inside. Fiscally responsible you say,....Hmmm........ Who are you and why have you abducted the Pood's RB account?
  9. Mr Crudley

The Simpsons predict the future again, Disco Stu style,
  10. Mr Crudley

Gee, that is quite a hike from home for you. I would like to hand out the bad advice of hanging around Krispy Kreme donuts at Orangegrove or any McDonalds carpark west of Parramatta late on Saturday night and get all the impromptu races you will need without any annoying entry fees :D
  11. Mr Crudley

It is a BL. I've read that all but the most pricey aftermarket headlights aren't too great. I could live it big a put a few goldfish in there :cool:
  12. Mr Crudley

Keep these cranks for your N+1. One of Shimano's finest.
  13. Mr Crudley

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

The next Giant Trance will be designed by Pininfarina no doubt.
  14. Mr Crudley

Newly Released Suspension & Components General

Taking bets now to see if this will be DIY serviceable fork without needing a bunch of special tools and a prayer book.
  15. Mr Crudley

I think Mazda have something to do with it. Even in litigation crazy America they have dodged what could be seen as a safety issue. They seem to have carried over the same fault to the next BM models. Geeezzz.... I would gladly pay chunks of money for glass headlights too.