Recent content by Mr.Speed

1. Mr.Speed

Green Machine!!!...new pics and specs!

sweet ride micko, this thing is mint, cant wait to go for a roll on this baby. tis awesome, u like dont need to upgrade neting now, just get out there and rip it up:D
  2. Mr.Speed

Attention Melbourne Riders Want Your Bike PIMPED...

Bike Innovations is an awesome shop, nice people, good service and great prices, even if u dont win, go down and check it out.
  3. Mr.Speed

.:BIKE IS NOW SOLD:. (2006 24 LeToy4, fluro yellow)

would you split the frame??
  4. Mr.Speed

Please Delete

cmon peoples this bike is so nuts!!, its the smoothest bike ive ever ridden, he takes top care of his bike. cheers mike
  5. Mr.Speed

My STP Zero with custom spec and paint job

yeh nice paint job there, did u have to sand or strip the paint of ur bike before you undercoat it, alos if u had any scratches on the 1st paintjob did they show through on the new 1. cheers
  6. Mr.Speed

Lets see your best 4X

yeh theres some awesome rides here, guys keep em comin, does ne1 no of any 4x tracks in melb
  7. Mr.Speed

Northshore jump

Yeh thats some awesome building right there, thats a peice of artwork. half of the fun would be beuilding that masterpeice. thats nuts!!;)
  8. Mr.Speed

.:Alex At Manly:.

yeh thats some nice riding and top quality pics there mate, keep up the good work
  9. Mr.Speed

Even monkeys can wheelie!!!

cmon guys dont go dredging through the old forums, this was started ages ago.;)
  10. Mr.Speed

Lets see your best 4X

nice wheels mate, how much did the frame cost? are they 06 pikes?;)
  11. Mr.Speed

Lets see your best 4X

kewl ride, keep em coming, hardtails mostly pls
  12. Mr.Speed

Lets see your best 4X

Hey all, Just wantin to get some pointers for a 4X bike as im gonna start racing, show me what youve got guys. cheers mike;)
  13. Mr.Speed

Molotov SOLD

melb, would ya be interested in a trade
  14. Mr.Speed

Molotov SOLD

im interested in the frame and chainguide, can u send me pics to viney_1@hotmail.com
  15. Mr.Speed

Sold...

haha ur a funny kid cam;), not as funny as houston putting a flatspot in his mag 30. cmon guys buy these parts there in good nic