Recent content by mr626

1. M

NSW SOLD Sanderson Breath (Medium) Single Speed- $360

SOLD pending payment
  2. M

Updated the specs- the cranks are FSA for Shimano as previously listed, sorry about that. Also, in addition to the brake/shift cables, stem etc I'll also through in a spare square taper BB (UN22, not used much).
  3. M

SOLD Item: Sanderson Breath Single Speed Location: Pickup from Wollondilly area NSW (weekdays only). No postage, pickup only Item Condition: Overall great- only a couple of stone chips/cable rub marks on the frame. Normal wear and tear- marks on the cranks, marks (but no dings) on rims...
  4. M

[SS] On-One Inbred

Thanks. No magic ratio here though- horizontal dropouts :thumb:
  5. M

The Single Speed Thread

Finally done! (see post your ride thread for more pics/specs) Great to ride. Loving these 2.4 Rubber Queens- can blast through sand where previously I'd get stuck.
  6. M

[SS] On-One Inbred

Hello all, Here's my most recent build. Specs: Frame - On-One Inbred 18" slot drop out frame, fire engine red Fork - On-One CroMo Handlebars - Answer Pro Taper 685 XC Trail Flat Bar, 3 deg sweep Stem - Truvativ Hussefelt Stem 60mm 0 deg Headset - Octane One Grips - Token Lock On Saddle - WTB...
  7. M

Singular Peregrine - Single Speed

Very nice bike. Is the location pictured your local ride? That red dirt must get everywhere!
  8. M

The Single Speed Thread

Awesome, thanks for that. Forgot that Raceworx stock On-One gear (I ordered my frame direct from Planet X in the UK, was thinking I'd have to order the tug from there too). I like your thoughts on weight and fitness also. My Inbred will tip the scales at around 13kg when done so no lightweight...
  9. M

The Single Speed Thread

Yeah, but then I have to wait for it to arrive from the UK. Would rather a locally-sourced one, might check out my LBS.
  10. M

The Single Speed Thread

Cool, thanks guys. Now I just need to work out which tugs to get. The DMR set can be had for a good price, but do I want 10mm or 14mm? Back to the Inbred- installed the brakes today. I can see why some people have clearance issues with the rear caliper! Really not a lot of room to work with...
  11. M

The Single Speed Thread

Great Inbreds guys. I should be finished my Inbred build in a day or two (Fire Engine red). Then we can have a whole Inbred family! Hmm, that doesn't sound right. I can't get over how strange those lefty forks look. Does it feel much different to a 'normal' fork? badtreefrog, I'm liking the...
  12. M

Sunglasses for riding

Some may laugh at this...but I use the impact protection sunglasses that Bunnings sell for tradesmen. Works for me :-)
  13. M

The Single Speed Thread

Another option might be a KMC Z610 HX. Have used these on a few bikes now, very strong chains.
  14. M

The Single Speed Thread

Thanks for the link- nice to learn something new. I've already installed the BB without issue, so I guess I won't be worrying about the procedure mentioned in the link :smile:
  15. M

The Single Speed Thread

Nice, I think the green would have been my second choice (have already owned two green bikes so time for a change). I'm going to look very ignorant here, but I have no idea what you are taking about when you say 'face and chase'. I guess that means the answer is no? lol The only prep I'll do...