Recent content by mrc

1. M

Mont 24 advice

I had a great time, despite knees giving up a bit. Thought the course was great, good mix of everything, even if there wasn't anywhere to just have a rest. Was a lot of pedalling, and cornering. The descent around midway was fantastic fun, and the last 2km was great also. The first 5km in...
  2. M

NSW Santa Cruz Blur LTc 2011 Large [SOLD]

!!!sold!!!
  3. M

$3200! Come at me bros!
  4. M

$3500 ! I saw a few of these cruise past me at the Convict 100 on the weekend!
  5. M

Price drop - $3750 None taken. It's hardly 'dirty' though? Wanna buy it? $3750
  6. M

Now with photos! Offers considered! Price Drop $3750
  7. M

Price Drop! $3950 Price drop! $3750
  8. M

Item: Santa Cruz Blur LTc 2011 Large. Location: Sydney Item Condition: Very Good/ Excellent Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Santa Cruz Blur LTc 2011 Large. Full carbon frame Fox TALAS RLC 150mm fork with Kashima coating Fox RP23 rear shock...
  9. M

NSW SOLD Santa Cruz Heckler Large

Still for sale. Would make an awesome xmas present for someone!
  10. M

Offers? c'mon!
  11. M

Price drop!
  12. M

Price drop. Buy me!
  13. M

Price drop!
  14. M

Item: Santa Cruz Heckler, 2004.5 model, large, anodized black Location: Inner Sydney, will ship at buyer's expense Item Condition: Generally pretty good. Its has been well used, but well cared for. Usual cable rub, scratches etc Reason for selling: New build / upgrade Price and price...
  15. M

2011 Dirt Works 100km NSW - Entries open tomorrow.

I thought the race was great. I think it's my 5th or so time now, and enjoyed the ride as much as any. The conditions were far from as bad as they may have been, and it was actually pretty good fun in the mud (though my bike probably disagrees) Well done on another well organised race. That...