Recent content by MrPlow

1. M

I’m buying a e-Mtb, but which one ?

It must hey. Because I have had the battery go flat enough to stop assisting the motor, but it still works the gears.
  2. M

QLD 27.5 Zelvy Boost wheelset

Hmmm.. better check lol
  3. M

How did you guess? :)
  4. M

Item: Zelvy 27.5" Wheelset Location: Toowoomba Item Condition: Ex demo Reason for selling: I already have some :) Price and price conditions: $950.00 inc freight Aus wide. Extra Info: Ex FLOW magazine review wheels .. 27.5" 100x15/142x12 (thanks @Zaf ) FUNN hubs, XD or HG driver available. 2017...
  5. M

Yup boys n E shredders

Baaahahahaaa. Actually I am impressed you guys still lurk here after how many years?? I am amazed you guys. Does Squint still linger? When was the last Coffs trip?o_O
  6. M

Yup boys n E shredders

I am sure there is plenty of shit there :D:D
  7. M

Yup boys n E shredders

Deary me old man.. You get paid lots for a good YouTube channel.
  8. M

If you buy a bike with a shimano motor Di2 will plug into it and use the same battery and display. Nice and integrated. Not that Di2 is "necessary" But hey, I can write it off as a business expense for tax and wife, so why not!
  9. M

Carbon Wheels what does it feel like riding one ?

I think you are spot on the money then. Lighter guys don't need the bigger bag in a lot of situations, Mostly it slows them down. But I would not suggest any wider than a 30mm internal as you will be limiting tyre choice a fair bit. I weigh 100kg (Thanks Coopers:rolleyes: ) I run a 2.5 WT...
  10. M

Why do you want wide rims that wide @Kerplunk ? Just curious. Are you a heavier kinda guy? Are your trails loose and loamy and steep?
  11. M

Sorry. Who else agrees with @schred ?Do you all want me to stop posting? I will happily stop giving my opinions if you feel it is out of line, cheers.
  12. M

Hey mate, Yes we have been working on them behind the scene for a few seasons now. They were released a few weeks ago. Our bad! We should have shipped a spacer with your hub, sorry!! The driver is for 11 speed (road and MTB) yet another standard :confused: As for the torque caps, we maybe can...
  13. M

I have one actually! I have a bit of a dodgy knee, so gets me out more often especially if I need to test something. Focus Jam 2 . Love it! Shimano system, mine is integrated with Di2. works a treat, 19kg. Not as heavy as a Levo etc.
  14. M

Wheel/Tyres

You could go a 2.4 or even a 2.5 WT Minion on the front. Bit more volume and grip.
  15. M

Sealant? What does the best job

Haha for sure! He is an amazing drinker.