Recent content by mtb1611

1. mtb1611

What are you listening to NOW?

Likewise, know a few people who've had the displeasure of 'interacting' with him. Love Minor Threat and Fugazi but loathe the religious zealot approach, which is pretty much his modus operandi. Oh the punk irony.
  2. mtb1611

What are you listening to NOW?

I've been a massive V SPY V SPY fan since year 9 and have always collected their releases, plus promos, posters etc. This one however has eluded me for many years, having only ever seen one copy, on the wall of Phantom Records circa 1986/87. I finally took ownership today. Absolutely stoked...
  3. mtb1611

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Impromptu few laps (and a few other bits and pieces) at Mt Annan after the fog had lifted. Followed by a couple of tins of Newtowner at my place, solving the problems of the world.
  4. mtb1611

Didn't manage to squeeze in a ride today, flat chat all day. I did however head over to Velocipede Cycles in Parramatta with one of my sons, and we picked up his first mtb, a Specialized Switch Sport 27.5. Frame size is bigger than mine (Large as opposed to medium). He and his brother turn 15 on...
  5. mtb1611

Kids on free speed

Would love one for one of my sons, we pick up his first mtb on Saturday. Will flick you a PM. Cheers.
  6. mtb1611

What does your day look like?

Wow, when viewed from that angle the deviation is quite evident. I've only driven past it en route to work every working day since January 2015 and ridden past it several hundred times since 1992 so I haven't really had much of an opportunity to take a look........!!!!!!!!
  7. mtb1611

Yes mate, Botanic Gardens at Mt Annan.
  8. mtb1611

Managed a rare mid-week arvo mtb ride. Cracking afternoon for it. Discovered a few trails I hadn't ridden before too, always a bonus.
  9. mtb1611

It'd be a short one unfortunately.....the trail that is....actually, most likely the petition too!
  10. mtb1611

Still doing a significant amount of work from home. Popped into Camden this arvo and on the way back home stopped off her.....as far as I'm aware, this is the only remaining trace of the branch line that ran from Campbelltown to Camden, closed Jan 1 1963. The deviation runs parallel to Camden...
  11. mtb1611

Samsung Cloud Help

I can't even access them. Actually got a reply back from their support department; they said that they're currently offering a dashboard, however my understanding of a dashboard is that its actually a gateway to content!
  12. mtb1611

Samsung Cloud Help

Evening all. Having trouble accessing data on my Samsung Cloud account and Google hasn't yielded any help. I can log in, but my page only shows that my data is there, and the quantity, as per screenshot below. I can usually see what's in the gallery, for example, then navigate through pics...
  13. mtb1611

Blue skies, singletrack and suburbia.....Arvo spin around the local with a few laps of the Botanic Garden track. The view to the city from the top (2nd pic) was the clearest I've ever seen it; for perspective, as the crow flies it's roughly 47km.