Recent content by MTB2012

1. M

Wanted to Buy --Custom Bmx----

Hey well i am looking for a Bmx for around abou t$500-$600 and Wouldnt mind people showing me what they have , preferably a colony or Fit but im open :)
  2. M

Sold

Bump Bump Still here $500 :)
  3. M

Sold

Bump Bump Still Here, $500? Fresh Paint , Hasnt even been put back together yet Its Mint
  4. M

Sold

Bump I Will consider a swap for another Bmx maybe or otherwise Price drop $600 , Lowest ill go is $500
  5. M

sold!

Hey Man that looks amazing!, would you swap for my Norco 250?? ill send u some pics?
  6. M

Sold

SOLD !!!!! Please Remove
  7. M

Swaping 1 Piece over to a 3 peice cranks

Hi all, i am building up a bike for a friend and it has 1 piece cranks , and i was just wandering can 3 piece fit into a bike that came stock with 1 piece ?? thanks
  8. M

Wtb: Bmx $350 -

Hi im just looking around atm for a bmx, not certain on buying anything atm but send me your offers in the Price range Under $350 because i got a norco 250 not too long ago but still want a bmx so yea send away :)
  9. M

Argyles 302 Help Me

Yea well i never have had a MTB before so i dont know how hard they are supposed to be but i have allot of mates that do have DJ MTB's and they all have softer forks than mine, but ill go over them and check the oil, Thanks allot for your help
  10. M

Argyles 302 Help Me

Thanks for the suggestions , pebbles your make good suggestions , the kid who owned it b4 me was only like 50kg im like 6ft1 and near 80kg so yea, and i will check the oil in them, Thanks
  11. M

Argyles 302 Help Me

Hi, Im new to the Dj scene and i need some help, i got a 08 norco 250 and rockshox Argyles 302, since i bought the bike off a mate about 2 months ago the forks have been very very stiff and i can only push them down at the very most 1 inch and even just bunnyhoping a gutter they slam, they have...
  12. M

Wanted : Street Hardtail

Na sorry mate , looking for a complete
  13. M

Wanted : Street Hardtail

Looking for a good hardtail , Under $700 send me ur offers
  14. M

QLD Eastern nightrain 2007 price drop Sold please delete

interested sent u pm
  15. M

Sold

$20 posted??