Recent content by mtboer

1. mtboer

Kurri Kurri

https://www.facebook.com/kurri.mongrels.1 these are the guys who look after that area. It is good riding and lots.
  2. mtboer

Official kentlyn thread

The Rock Trail The Rock Trail is all clean. The Rollover that was Go Pro Go Low, will have some work done on it but is okay to roll.
  3. mtboer

Official kentlyn thread

Danger on the Trails Just a word of warning for those using the Downhill area. Some degenerate/vandal low life is putting sharpened spears in between the gaps on the gap jumps. I did a reccy run through them this morning and all is okay. It would be worth doing a ride through for the next few...
  4. mtboer

Official kentlyn thread

Hi Burners, I ran around The Rock Trail on Monday morning and cleaned all the debris from the storms. There is still a small tree down after Rhiannon's Loop but I got it to the ground so you can roll over it. Will fix it soon. There was some water to contend with but it will be gone quick.
  5. mtboer

Official kentlyn thread

The locals Craig with the big fence and Bill with the tennis court are just top blokes. They don't have a problem at all. Nice if some don't park on the wet grass though.
  6. mtboer

Official kentlyn thread

The Rock Trail riding well with 3 laps on Sunday morning. Troy's Jump is cleaned up now after some sabotage.
  7. mtboer

Official kentlyn thread

Walked The Rock Trail this morning and all is clear to ride. A little water and a few slippery corners but all good.
  8. mtboer

Official kentlyn thread

The Rock Trail has a tree down in the first 600m of the trail. It will be gone on Wednesday morning.
  9. mtboer

Official kentlyn thread

10. mtboer

Official kentlyn thread

The OLD guys know them Damo. There is a lot of fireroads and lots of bits of single track. Been riding them since 1995 but have been busy the last few years at T?? R??? T????
  11. mtboer

Official kentlyn thread

Just rode 50kms with Crank 1979 and Wes & Nathan from South Kentlyn to Glenquarrie via Kentlyn, Minto Heights, Ingleburn, Long Point and just North of Simmos Beach. Nearly all off road then back via the road. A Glenfield to Wedderburn MTB trail is a realistic goal for MTB riders, with a...
  12. mtboer

Official kentlyn thread

A few recent fix ups.
  13. mtboer

Official kentlyn thread

Rode the full loop of 16kms Sunday all good and cleaned The Rock Trail today (one big tree on B line to go), very dry at the moment.
  14. mtboer

Official kentlyn thread

Just rode 20 + kms through Kentlyn all really good, very dry now. All riding good.
  15. mtboer

Official kentlyn thread

Hi Guys cleaning The Rock Trail this morning I FOUND a bike tool. PM me the brand, colour and what it is and it is yours. Enjoy the trail