Recent content by mullan2304

1. M

Sold Sold

My bad. Fixed now
  2. M

Sold Sold

Item: Rock Shox Lyrik Ultimate 27.5 Location: Belmont North Price: $1000.00 Details: 170mm travel Boost spacing 200mm long steerer Forks are 6 months old and in near new condition. Only marks are two tiny chips, one on stanchion and one on fork bridge and a scrape on the bottom of the rebound...
  3. M

550x2.0 spring

Ok. Interesting that they market it as lighter weight. Standard it is then if I can find one
  4. M

550x2.0 spring

Unfortunately I dont think the SLS will work due to the smaller ID than cane creek springs
  5. M

550x2.0 spring

Item: 550 x 2.0 spring to suit cane creek double barrel Location: Anywhere if you'll post. Price range/Willing to Pay: $50-60 ideally, can do more if valt Extra info: none
  6. M

Sold Coil Springs Push Hypercoil

What’s the total length of the 550 sls?
  7. M

Whisky!

If you enjoyed the laphroaig then the next step would be talisker 10 and lagavulin 16. Both can be sourced for under $80 at sale times if you can stretch your budget a little
  8. M

Goodbye my beloved acl. Hello surgery. Advice.

Google Dr Keith Holt, he is regarded as the top dog on knee reconstruction and has lots of useful information on his website regarding all things knee and some rehab plans. Try and join a gym asap and build up your quads as much as possible to prevent wastage. In addition it will help to...
  9. M

NSW Front derailleur, top pull, low clamp, 34.9 clamp

Hi mate. I have a deore lx version from around 5 years ago that has never been used. I'm in Belmont and can meet up somewhere so that you can inspect to see if it's useful. From what I understand they are all 34mm clamp and rely on shims to be spaced down to other sizes (although I am open to...
  10. M

Scotch Drinkers

The oak barrel (Elizabeth st) runs regular tastings (including specific introductions to Whisky). Usually cost around $60. It's most likely your best bet to understand the naunces of whisky (I.e the differences in casks that whiskies are matured in, which flavours to look for and how to...
  11. M

Whisky!

I've found nadurra to be the best of the Glenlivets, although there can be a big variance between batches.
  12. M

Coffs Harbour Downhill, the end of a fine era - Updated 2015!

Such a shame. It as definitely one of the most enjoyable tracks to ride I've ever ridden. Dozer, your efforts in building and maintaining the track and running races/social days/rides will not be forgotten. All the best in your future endeavors.
  13. M

500 x 2.0 spring - Turner dogbone

Item: 500 x 2.0 spring to suit CCDB Location: Newcastle Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $40 posted Extra Info: I'm not 100% sure that CC need a spring with a larger than average ID (although it may not matter on such a small stroke). Item: Dogbone link for a Turner DHR (Pre DW Link)...
  14. M

SA Found and redbuilt, Need Sram XO Shifter center bolt needed

I have a broken x-9 shifter. The bolt in the center is fine. $5 posted. PM me if you are interested.
  15. M

downhill tires Newcastle NSW

I have an Ardent Super Tacky with 80% tread left that you can have for $20. Belmont for pick up.