Recent content by munno

1. M

overseas travel advice

All good points from Brett. 1. I can't stress enough the importance of planning what you want to see before you go. While leaving enough flexibility in your timetable for unexpected events. When I went I just went and didn't plan a thing. This guaranteed I missed a lot. 2. Be relaxed and...
  2. M

Things that piss you off

Darryl Eastlake ( spelling) The shit that dribbled out of his mouth when he was comentating for the Commonwealth games was unbelievable.
  3. M

Xc track building Saturday the 8th of April 2.00pm

I'll be there approx 2.30 pm with chainsaw, mattock and rake. Weedater is in Bris.
  4. M

XC track building Sat MArch 4th 2.00pm

I'm in. Are you sure you want to take a chance with the weedeaters Ryan ?? :D
  5. M

Recommend something!

NGK spark plugs Gauloise filter Fox 36 Mark3 shavers
  6. M

XC track building Sat Feb 18th 2.00pm

See you there
  7. M

WTO overrules European resistance to Bioengineered Crops

Slightli off topic. Is it that not enough is grown to feed all or that enough can and is grown but not distributed properly? Thomas Malthus wanted population controll in 1798, the overpopulation debate is nothing new. http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/history/malthus.html
  8. M

XC track building Sat Feb 4th 2.00pm

Link to some pics of the track. http://www.mtbdirt.com.au/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=14975
  9. M

XC track building Sat Feb 4th 2.00pm

Hi Ryan I intend to make it this saturday. I have a chainsaw but it it the smallest peterol you can buy. What is the size of the stuff that you will be cutting?
  10. M

missing persons

1. Give all information to the police, even if you think it is trivial 2. Contact the coffee shop where she was going ( if you know) and see if she was there ( assuming it was acoffee shop) 3. If you know the area she might be on security cam footage somewhere 4. contact your friend who knows...
  11. M

What's next..?

Bucks party + Hens party = Hucks Party Where partners can't trust each other.
  12. M

And the best band name is ...

victor and the grass catchers:D buster hymen and the penetrators:)
  13. M

Santa Cruz Superlight Medium

Looking for a What: Santa Cruz Superlight Medium Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $1500 Location: East Coast Australia ( I'm in Toowoomba but there is Aust Post) Extra Info: Would like frame only + or - rear shock. Will consider complete bike. From near new to average condition. Any colour.
  14. M

ChurchPoint

Hi All Is there anywhere (legal) to ride xc, single track, fire trails etc around the Church Point near Sydney? I'm visiting my sister over christmas and don't know the area at all. Thanks