1. M

Hiring DH bikes at Mt Buller

Second frame.......:p
  2. M

can't seem to post

um......... isnt this a post?
  3. M

Tasteless Americans

If you think this is tasteless than you must think every single war movie ever made is also tasteless. (well atleast the war movies based on real wars)
  4. M

first time flying... last second advice?

Well ive never been in a jumbo before, but i have been in a few light planes. I will allways remember the pilots advice on a particuly windy and turbulant trip. "If you do your seat belt up tighter you might stop hitting your head on the roof"
  5. M

Bike rack heartache

bad luck mate, but look on the bright side, atleast it wasnt a 4wd or something with a higher bonnet. If he has atleast third party insurance it should get payed for.
  6. M

councils and trails

na, alot of people WERE building the trails before they were bulldozed i probaby should have said "judging by the number of people who have worked on these trails"
  7. M

councils and trails

Ill assume that u mean illegal trails, but still alot of mt bike trails are illegal and with out these the sport would not be what it is today. I worked on these trails last yr but with uni and other commitments havent had a chance recently. Over the past couple of months others have put in...
  8. M

Do it all bike...

yeah fair point, any duely that claims to be all mountain will be a compromise. but i wouldnt want to try and take a vp-free in enduros If you do want to have a bike the can take big drops but still ride cross country it will have to be a hard tail, only disadvantage would be the weight of it
  9. M

Do it all bike...

thats a straight freeride bike, not at all suited to cross country sc nomad would be better
  10. M

Brookfield DH pics & crashes

LOL!!!!!!!! did you even notice that the pics arn't working!
  11. M

Betty CLOSED Until Further Notice, safety reasons

There is a very big difference between a trail being "altered" and what olly descrided. People will allways change a trail to what they think is better, but to actualy remove a landing ramp so it will cause a stack is vandalism. And those STP comments really show who is the immature one....
  12. M

Post your NOTshore Pics (dodgy Northshore)

Your not giving your work the credit it deservs:p
  13. M

delete

shit..... i wonder what happened to the guy with the flags
  14. M

26inch tyres with wrap around tread?

um..... if u just want it to look cool, go to some bike shops and see what you like the look of
  15. M

What bike for racing

I'd have to agree with most ppl and say the sunday for racing, better geometry for it and alot lighter