Recent content by muskimo

1. muskimo

VIC 2013 Dobermann Stella _ SOLD

sold please delete
  2. muskimo

VIC 2013 Dobermann Stella _ SOLD

Item: 2013 Dobermann Bikes Stella 4.9kg chromo frame (including shock and hardware) Location: SE burbs melbourne Item Condition: used all parts varying from 3-5 rides. (forks new old stock, with new blonde bikes shadow stanchions) Reason for selling: need to make room for the next one Price...
  3. muskimo

The Baum Bandit - A Handcrafted Titanium Masterpiece

spotted this at centre road bmx track last week. its very pretty
  4. muskimo

33lb Intense M6

X0 cranks are only a couple hundred now days. dropped massive in the past 6months. keen as to swap from descendants to X0 for mine
  5. muskimo

33lb Intense M6

with a Blonde Bikes Ti cassette (80g) could help you along the way. along with the X0 carbon upgrades (cut another 1/3 the weight in that area) keep in mind WeeZe components they do light weight axle also. :D
  6. muskimo

what brakes are you riding with ;P one finger is enough to pull up a DH bike at 40=60klm on a downward trajectory. think one finger would be tonnes of lever action for BSX. :D
  7. muskimo

just realised thats also running disc brake :D
  8. muskimo

now thats a bmx i would love on my wall. 1.5 headtube, is the titanium properties, allow enough purchase on the large headtube to get the strength?
  9. muskimo

DH 2013 Dobermann Stella (chromoly DH race weapon)

coming from a 2011 makulu with CCDB, my opinion is it rides superior for my particular style of riding. the morewood was a beautiful bike and loved every second on it. how ever getting from that to this. im riding my style rather than changing how i ride for the bike. (most components are swap...
  10. muskimo

DH 2013 Dobermann Stella (chromoly DH race weapon)

DOBERMANN BIKES STELLA Large neon yellow Suspension Elka Stage5 475lb Knine Race coil + Knine Thrust bearing Rockshox Boxxer R2C2 + Knine Thrust Bearing Cockpit Chunked King Crown Loaded USA AMX 790mm bars ODI ruffian grips Farnear 12k carbon Post Selle San Marco Aspade Carbon FX...
  11. muskimo

Dirt jump frame decision

there hasnt been much talk of chromo until the later part of this thread. generally speaking, its the only thought of material to use for a street park dj frame. you could look at Dobermann Bikes also. the brand that made the whole MTbmx scene, what it is today. some 10years ago. the...
  12. muskimo

What does your brain do while you are on stationary trainer?

+1 for movies etc. im usaly got mine set up infront of the screens so watch tv shows o movies
  13. muskimo

2013 Mondraker Summun

alloy it is
  14. muskimo

Found please remove

theo you know exactly where to go. pushie enterprises. k9 race
  15. muskimo

25mm of steerer to play with..... stem suggestions??

at the very least you want the steerer to engage the top clamp bolt. this will ensure you have enough purchase on the steerer for a proper clamping force. as the guys above mentioned (i over looked the 'one point five') on the top bearing cup. you should be able to get an internal top headset...