Recent content by Nads001

1. N

XC Cotic Soul

What travel are you running you fork at ? I'm running 120mm on my Soul really happy with it at 120mm but considering lifting it to 140mm to see if it any better Cheers
  2. N

Thomson 27.2 Dropper

Nice to see another Cotic Soul, any reason you didn't go with the KS Lev ? It's between the Lev and the Thomson for me
  3. N

Post your All MTN/Funduro hardtail

Cotic Soul is still my go to bike for trail riding best hardtail I've ever had would be interested to take a BFe for a spin to compare the two or an On one 456 evo Ti
  4. N

Nukeproof Mega AM

Looks awesome How well does it pedal ? Thinking about getting the nukeproof mega TR 26er nice to see a few nukeproof bike out there now
  5. N

santa cruze blur LT2

160mm fork would be fun on a Heckler PM sent
  6. N

Does anyone have a Cotic Soul

Just got the Cotic Bikes news letter and they are doing a runout on the old Cotic Souls would be worth a look discounted price is £400 Pounds, normal price is £499
  7. N

I would love to get a demo I the Cotic Rocket it looks the goods
  8. N

I contacted both via email and got a price UK price was minus VAT It still works out about $760 once you drop VAT and add delivery it sounds like a lot for a steel hardtail but after owning one I would happily pay that for one you just need to make sure you get you size right, I have found...
  9. N

I managed to pick mine up 2nd hand but I priced it up both via the Aussie dealer and direct it worked out about the same inc delivery
  10. N

I got my black Cotic Soul not long after I started this thread and I have to say I love it it the best hardtail I've ever ridden and the only bike I've owned that if something happened to it I would not hesitate to get another one As far as weight my large frame is built up with durable parts...
  11. N

AM HT frames...That aren't fugly

Aussie Distributer for Cotic tomgilfedder@yahoo.com.au he is in the ACT
  12. N

XC Cotic Soul

Looks great, mate how tall are you does it feel nice and roomy ?
  13. N

XC Cotic Soul

Also very interested as im looking at buying one, Looks nice i like,,
  14. N

Thanks for that i will send them an email. I found out on a UK forum that there is a distributer here and he does have a demo soul but ACT might be pushing it a bit, LOL I can find a bad word about this Cotic Soul frame anywhere, Jl What parts are you running and what size did you go with, im...
  15. N

Hi everyone, Im looking at a new steel hardtail frame to build up as a general trail riding bike and i have narrowed it down to the Cotic Soul as its Geo in the large frame suites what im after, the other contenders would be the Ragley Piglet and the Cotic BFe Does anyone have one and what...