Recent content by nailbomb

1. N

Dargle 19-06-05

Hey, Very short clip of a couple riders at Dargle. Did it with my digicam. 14meg. http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/mountainbike/dargle.wmv Cheers, Will
  2. N

central coast NSW. Kariong - Patonga Sunday 05/06/05

Yeah im keen. I cut my teeth around those trails. How long do u think the ride will go for? I havent been off road there for about 5 years. Will.
  3. N

Sydney, LCNP Sunday 15th at 11...

Great day Daver!! Definitely a highlight was your stack, bounce off a rock into a 180 transition-roll-over a tree down the hill and then the Yeti using you as an air bag. Sorry to bring it back up, but that was great viewing! Nevertheless having the balls to get back up and hit that section...
  4. N

Sydney, LCNP Sunday 15th at 11...

Yep im in! Its this or XC racing out at woop woop, getting my ass beat by super fit riders. :S
  5. N

Counter Strike

Another Life I to must admit to being a Camper Strike player for a period of time. Infact played it so much at one stage my clan was sponsored by various companies, and we used to win cash at net café comps. Not to mention attending “LAN parties” where one sits and plays the game 12 to 24 hours...
  6. N

race day Ourimbah 24th anzac weekend

Hey peeps! Saw drew in hospital last night. He was tripped out on Morphine. Nothing serious, just a shit load of tissue damage, and a crap load of pain. I guess don’t race with the race number 13. As for my race, great day. Did a 4:25 on my GT Hard Tail, whlist catching the bloke infront...
  7. N

Stickers at last (Foes Fly)

Two very s3xy bikes!! :D Great artisitic shot there aswell.! Will
  8. N

race day Ourimbah 24th anzac weekend

Hey Chicka Drew was riding "the" white Foes. I was also there on a black Bullit. If my rear wheel is built before then. I should be racing next Sunday on a GT HardTail.! Will.
  9. N

race music....

Nordic Black Metal or Trance does it for me :P ie. Gorelord :D Love Dilinger Escape Plan's version of Come to Daddy. as for spectators, having been one myself for quite a few DH races. The most entertaining thing to listern to is you nutters swearing at rocks/trees that have jumped...
  10. N

Syd: City Ride, 2/2 @ 7pm

Looking at Sydney Radar, it appears to be blowing over. http://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR033.loop.shtml#image It'd be sweet by 7pm. Will
  11. N

st ives pipeline track

Isnt the DH single trail track on the Right Hand side of the Pipes, as ya head downhill? Also remeber when riding the single trails around there, if your first down the trail (as in Drew) to watch out for spider hazards.
  12. N

Hatebreed/Slipknot

Going to Gaelic for Hatebreed. Wonder whos going to be the crazy idiot that jumps from the second floor into the crow'd below. Should be a good show, havent been to Gaelic since Dilinger.
  13. N

Tunes that make you go mmmmm...

Dimmu Borgir - Puritiania Devolved - Distorted :twisted: Pretty much, Death, black, thrash & gindcore metal gets me going :twisted: Cheers, Will