Recent content by Naith Markham

1. N

Interesting Rumour - Dirt Works Direct To The Public Sale!

Sekt. Now we are on the same page.
  2. N

I don't think any one has called the LBS "Evil" as you put it. But as rstwosix said everyone needs to re-think how the industry does business. LBS put just as much mark up into the equation as wholesalers do and with the dollar so high loyalty/patriatism only gets you so far. eg a friend of mine...
  3. N

Oh im sorry, i didnt realise i was in the presents of a bicycle retail and wholesale god!? Your infanite knowledge that you have obtained from not being involved in the bicycle retail/wholesale world and having your nappy change out the back of your olds retail shop many moons ago is unquestionable.
  4. N

The sale is direct to the public not to the dealers. So the average Joe save's up to 40% of what he would normally pay at the retail end from a store. Thats a sale to me mate. I hear its the only time they have done this in 16 years and its to make some much needed money cause wholesalers are...
  5. N

What helmet do you use and why do you like it?

Troy lee fullface definately! Very comfortable and vents really well plus super lite...worth every cent.
  6. N

giant copied iron horse?

Yes there is alot of false info in this thread thanks to people like you! Iron horse HAS lost the right to use the DW link to GIANT! The 2010 Giant will look very similar to the current Iron horse because it will be using the DW link! Iron horse.... Who knows what they will do? they cant use the...