Recent content by nakedape

1. nakedape

Little Things You Hate

Busting the rare mech on the roadie - waiting for parts - then waiting till Sunday to fit them only to realise you forgot to buy a $2 part that stops the rebuild. Grrr! Sent between two tin-cans joined by string
  2. nakedape

so whos booked a session at Maydena? and future of Private MTB parks.

I’m not sure that a week would be enough. Seriously, you’d spend half a week at derby very easily, Maydena looks as though you’d spend the rest of the week, then there’s nth sth and Meehan penguin and others. Add Mona etc and you might as well be here two weeks. Sent between two tin-cans...
  3. nakedape

AC grade 2 recovery time

There's a couple of really nice walks in the blue tier too (3 leave from the mtb trail head and the big tree walk is along the access road). Larapuna/ Eddystone point is worth a look as is wukalina/ Mt William and musselroe wind farm. Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk
  4. nakedape

AC grade 2 recovery time

Weldborough Pub! Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk
  5. nakedape

AC grade 2 recovery time

Get the surgery - I didn't and two years later still ride my mtb less than 20% of the time I was and at 60% the intensity (I mostly ride road cause it hurts less) Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk
  6. nakedape

Who's good at identifying spiders?

There's the Sydney funnel web (we know that's a deadly cunt) and then there's a shit ton of similar species (i.e. closely related). Because we hate science in Australia noone has studied them all and so they all should be treated as for the Sydney bastard. Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk
  7. nakedape

Looking for the guy that crashed on boulder YOu Yangs today.

Yeah nah, destination fucked right there! Hope ol mate is OK! Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk
  8. nakedape

Derby in Tassi

Do as above but add atlas. Then hit up some late shuttles to rts, flickety etc. Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk
  9. nakedape

Little Things You Hate

Yes, I'm aware that you were trying to be smart by having a go at irony. But you can't go and leave shockingly misspelt words lying around the place - you'll confuse the kids. Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk
  10. nakedape

Little Things You Hate

*their... Sent from two tin cans joined by string
  11. nakedape

Going to Derby, Tassie

Juggs is a different style of track - more raw, more rock, more babyheads with some excellent flow and some truly arse-puckering technical black options. But don't make a special trip just to do it unless you're on your way to or from Derby. Nth Sth track in hobes is fun and Meehan Range is...
  12. nakedape

Going to Derby, Tassie

All the Derby accommodation is basically at the trail head/ shuttles. Weldborough Pub is worth a look too. Branxholm is just down the road too. Jump on vertigo's blue tier/ big chook/ atlas shuttle day and then do some blackstump shuttles (return to sender, 23 stitches and flickety sticks...
  13. nakedape

Little Things You Hate

Emus are worse Sent from two tin cans joined by string
  14. nakedape

Little Things You Love

Oh you lucky bastard - would spend 4-5 nights a week at my local when I lived in Radelaide Sent from two tin cans joined by string
  15. nakedape

Does this happen to you?

*than Sent from two tin cans joined by string