Recent content by nedless

1. N

2010 State Champs Lithgow By NBT

Heyy neil any chance you have any photos of me. Riding a bright orange commencal, same D3 as kieran wearing a brown jumper, grey striped jumper or yellow blue and white tld kit, number 140
  2. N

Tucked or un tucked?

I run it tucked wen im racing and usually only during race runs though i dont know why dont think it makes a dif but its just a habit now i think
  3. N

WSMTB 2010 Rd1

Any chance of moving to another venue like kurrajong or pacific park :D
  4. N

WSMTB 2010 Rd1

yer yer soo keen to ride in the wet will definately be there
  5. N

State Series filming.

Yer tye thats siik the web series is definately good. Matt West did one of the South Aus state rounds and premiered it at a cinema during the national champs it was soo good he did like rider profiles aswell as each round so that was pretty cool. but good luck with it hope to see u out there...
  6. N

Your favorite photo of 2009

7. N

Thanks Straitline, scar pic now!

pretty descent got a nice view of my shin the third one looks small coz they put sum tape stuff over the ends but yeh was pretty BIG :)
  8. N

Thanks Straitline, scar pic now!

i needed 15 stitches i could see my bone ill try get a pick of it soon
  9. N

Where's your favourite DH track

Stromlo or Thredbo maybe Thredbo coz of the chair lift but both sikk tracks
  10. N

Wet Ridding

just pin and let everythin hang loose:D:D. Get off ur rear brake as much as u can that always help
  11. N

Who rides Specialized?

yeh mate go the specialized i ride a 09 big hit and its a beast pretty much everythin is mint on it i have only changed to wider bars and a few other things. im not to sure bout the rimes on all the range off specialized range though, the bend and ding soo easy and there puttin the sme 1s on...
  12. N

DH Where do i start

just build ur confidence, start off with sum smaller jumps and not to difficult dh and then strt buildin on that goin bigger and bigger each ride nd dnt be terrified of crashin and see it as u not bein good every1 crashes and nobody likes it but u learn from ur mistakes.:D
  13. N

diamondback compression 2

yeh i got on but i turned it into a single speed coz was only using it for dj and street:D
  14. N

riding my bicycle.

u luv those sandy berms and yeh nice pics. what bak rim do u hav coz i think i need one got loads of dents some crack and a couple of waked up spokes
  15. N

Official kentlyn thread

yeh im really not a fan of that new line 2 slow and it doesnt look like its goin to be any good but maybe with a bit of work it mite turn out good but yeh alot of trails need sum work but i have seen sum new wooden structures that hav been put in so they should be good when there finished