1. Newts

Official kentlyn thread

that's one impressive lizard
  2. Newts

The Photo Snob Thread

love that Clifton Springs shot!!!
  3. Newts

Official kentlyn thread

what time? Trying to work out plans for his weekend.. Bank holiday Monday, car is getting new brakes in Camden, Kessler is shut down.... might have to play on the updated BMX track for a few hours
  4. Newts

Official kentlyn thread

Looked at doing that about 5 years ago, but more for the 8in bikes. Then slowed down riding due to the kids
  5. Newts

Official kentlyn thread

Whoa, WCP, I remember you taking Craig and myself for our first tours of Kentlyn when you had the Banshee
  6. Newts

Official kentlyn thread

Busy this weekend with kids netball both days... and also a gathering at the RSL for the old folks dance party on Saturday night.. Should be free in 2 weekends to dust of the old steed and get my fitness on
  7. Newts

Official kentlyn thread

That's the one... mainly flat but there were plenty of rock features for added fun. Don't forget about the track that ran from the corner of Waratah with the 3 or 4 foot drop that had 2 directions to finish. 1 to the creek track that came out near the little dip after the crossings and the...
  8. Newts

Official kentlyn thread

CBG, is the loop around Peter Meadows and Waratah road above the creek line still functional? I haven't been up that area in about 6 years.
  9. Newts

Official kentlyn thread

that's one of the original lines of Kentlyn... Plenty of room for tracks up the top - was looking at that last year when I was searching for Yeahyeah's 6 Bridges track before it was completed
  10. Newts

Official kentlyn thread

Been riding Kentlyn for about 8-10 years now and there are a few spots that have slowly deteriorated. The down lines on road gap and crank-it are the worst that I have noticed.. breaking in sandstone crevices
  11. Newts

Official kentlyn thread

Should be in pristine order... the rain would have tightened up the tracks
  12. Newts

Official kentlyn thread

Solid work Adam.... a few more weeks and I can help out
  13. Newts

Official kentlyn thread

Quality work Adam... its coming together!
  14. Newts

Official kentlyn thread

Adam, I can get you to Bendi.. might not be the most direct route. Also had a mate ask if you need extra hands for the other line
  15. Newts

Official kentlyn thread

Wanting to see what the fairies have undertaken!!!