Recent content by nexusfish

1. nexusfish

Recommendation for yt capra 29 spring weight

I the title. Im 90kg and maybe 94/5kg with gear depending on how full my camel back is. Any one else got a coil on one?
  2. nexusfish

WTB Broken or functioning m8000 brake lever.

I dont think so.
  3. nexusfish

I do! Work has one, but its a cheapie. Ill plug this in and see how it goes! Cheers for the goos idea.
  4. nexusfish

One of those two bad boys...
  5. nexusfish

Item: m8000 brake lever. Price: lets talk Condtions: any condition. Just needs the little plastic pushrodr guide near the piston to not be cracked. Extra info: NO Location: Hobart, but post?
  6. nexusfish

Setting sag. Measure off shock or rear axle?

G'day guys, have been playing around with a new bike that has an extremely progressive leverage ratio (YT Capra). Just got to thinking that I never measures sag on the shock on my dirt bike, but we all do it on mtbs. I've found 3% sag difference on the Capra results in a lot of actual sag...
  7. nexusfish

Fancy coil shocks for Capra. Kitsuma vs ohlins vs Fox

Just getting a quote to revalve and re stroke. All reports seem to indicate its pretty good.
  8. nexusfish

Im lining up an EXT Storia at the moment. It seems to have a bit of trickery going on to keep me happy. Cheers everyone!
  9. nexusfish

G'day guys. Just looking for general opinions on these three fancy shocks in coil. It going on a YT Capra 29. Done a heap of reading and I'm leaning toward the Ohlins as reviews seem to indicate it is simple to set up and just works in any conditions. But the same can be said for the others if...
  10. nexusfish

TAS Whole bike sold!!

All gone guys. Cheers! @Litenbror back to Facebook for me!
  11. nexusfish

TAS Whole bike sold!!

Sorry guys, spending a bit of time in in the non digital world. I'll get pics to those who have sent me a phone number I can text them to.
  12. nexusfish

TAS Whole bike sold!!

If you want better pics just send me a phone number, i cant get good ones across from my phone becuase im a spaz.
  13. nexusfish

TAS Whole bike sold!!

Derailure is in a box somewhere, but have an XO 9speed and a x9 10speed. I think the 10speed is on it in the pics.
  14. nexusfish

TAS Whole bike sold!!

Item: Busting up this bike Giant Reign XO Price: Send me offer for what you see. Condition: good for its age. Brakes: front id still good, but back is a bit squish. forks are great (straight steerer 26inch!!) Frame is bombproof, but shock needs a service. Wheels are stans flow 26, rear has a...