Recent content by Nick53

1. Nick53

NSW SOLD - Lapierre DH Team

SOLD thanks :)
  2. Nick53

Yes for the time being. Have an interested buyer though at the moment so if you're keen give me a PM and we can talk from there.
  3. Nick53

Bump! 10char
  4. Nick53

SOLD - SRAM X0 10 speed trigger shifter (right hand side) - BRAND NEW

Item: Black SRAM X0 right hand side trigger shifter - SOLD Location: Wollongong, NSW. Can post Item Condition: Brand new in box Reason for selling: Clearing out unneeded parts Price and price conditions: $95, paid $170 for it Extra Info: This is for 1 right hand side trigger shifter...
  5. Nick53

SOLD - Shimano Zee BR-M640 + BL-M640 Disc Brake - Brand New

Item: Shimano Zee Brake - Right hand lever and 1000mm brake line SOLD Location: Wollongong, NSW. Happy to post Item Condition: Brand new, still in plastic wrapping and box Reason for selling: Clearing out unneeded parts Price and price conditions: $125 Extra Info: Contact by PM or on...
  6. Nick53

Item: Lapierre DH Team – Size large Location:Wollongong, NSW. Can post. Item Condition:Smooth running and confidence inspiring bike with minimal use. Usual scuffs here and there. Reason for selling:Selling to fund moving overseas. Price and price conditions:$3,000 Extra Info: Frame -...
  7. Nick53

STOLEN potentially stolen intense tracer 2014 - brisbane - dodgy gumtree vendor

Just following up on this as I realise Chris had two for sale, his and his wife's. I bought the grey tracer but can confirm almost certainly that this is the other one that was for sale. Has an almost identical spec list to the one I bought. Will try to find out if it was stolen before or after...
  8. Nick53

STOLEN potentially stolen intense tracer 2014 - brisbane - dodgy gumtree vendor

Nope. That was Chris Kovarik selling his 2014 teams bikes. Can guarantee you that...I bought the bike you're talking about from him.
  9. Nick53

Intense T275C Bearing Replacement

Thanks very much for the help guys, much appreciated. Makes a lot more sense now that I know the wedge comes out separately and doesn't push through. MB, I've sent you a PM re: purchasing the lower 4 asymmetrical bearings Thanks again, Nick
  10. Nick53

Still struggling with this anyone have any further ideas?
  11. Nick53

Haha well I hope I have more luck with this. There's a few threads online complaining about the t275c bearings being shite so doesn't look like I'm alone. Lucky I like the bike Nope once you remove 23 andd 4 there's just the thread that the 23 bolt screws into to compress the bearing...
  12. Nick53

Hey guys, Happy owner of an Intense T275C Tracer. I have recently noticed that the rear suspension bearings were creaking/causing friction and on closer inspection the upper bearings were due for replacement and the lower 4 bearings are completely done. I have replaced the upper 4 bearings...
  13. Nick53

The Photo Snob Thread

I'm a bit curious as to whether the darkness was due to the way I edited it or straight off the camera. I'll see if I can find an original. 100% get what you're saying with the direction of the light, unfortunately the subject wasn't quite willing to swivel and I was on a balcony. Cheers for the...
  14. Nick53

The Photo Snob Thread

Shame it's a female as I called it Gareth. Thanks though! Funny you mention the first two points. I originally cropped it so there was hardly any blank space above it's head but in general I was/still am a bit lost at how to frame it and in the few minutes it was there I only managed to get...
  15. Nick53

The Photo Snob Thread

Don't often upload what I shoot however opinions on this would be great. Harsher the better :faint: