Recent content by nikcee

1. N

cyclocross

DDCX2013 is go! From what I understand National Series Dates aren't too far away...
  2. N

Dirty Deeds CX Twenty Thirteen

Ladies, Gentlemen and Mud Fans Everywhere (in particular Melbourne)... It's nearly that time of the year again... Pretty flyer to come... along with race times and all the usual info. But the entry price remains the same, race times will be similar and I have square eyes from watching...
  3. N

cyclocross

I finally got organised and created a thread for this year's DirtyDeeds series! There was a lot of Cx bikes at the Dirty Gran Fondo and I've seen more CX bikes on the yarra trails in the past few weeks than I'd previously see for months. There's talk of a lot of MTB and road 'big hitters'...
  4. N

Dirty Deeds Cyclocross Twenty Twelve

Well if you don't know already the crew from Dirty Deeds Cyclocross are back with another series this year. Three DDCX events (June/July/August), plus the Victorian State CX Champs (September). Most importantly for the frequenters of this site, licensing has been changed to allow for full MTBA...
  5. N

cyclocross

One more month! The dates for Dirty Deeds have been posted: Friday, 3rd June (Prologue) - Harrison St Velodrome, Brunswick Sunday, 19th June - Darebin Parklands, Alphington Sunday, 17th July - Jackson Reserve, Coburg North Sunday, 21st August - Harrison St Velodrome, Brunswick There's a lot of...
  6. N

Dirty Deed CX Series in Melbourne

Don't call it a comeback we (hope to be) here for years... 2011 Series schedule now posted. Prologue event discussion in progress...
  7. N

cyclocross

And like that... some info on this year's Dirty Deeds down here in (finally) warm Melbourne. Stay tuned for more details soon!
  8. N

cyclocross

Do like. Photos of my in-construction team edition 2009 Major Jake to come (when a few more parts arrive.) As an update, discussions are progressing about venues for Dirty Deeds 2011. I have also heard rumblings of a series in CBR over the winter as well. Down here in Melbourne we...