Recent content by nonch

1. nonch

Chain reaction cycles

Ordered on the 20th, arrived on the 26th - chain ring, chain, cassette, pedals and tool kit all together in the one package. Very happy with the price and service.
  2. nonch

Chain reaction cycles

Ordered yesterday arvo without signing in, order was shipped early this morning through DHL Express Worldwide. Will update once it arrives.
  3. nonch

Chain reaction cycles

Bought a set of wheels, delivered on the third working day.
  4. nonch

The future for your LBS?

Actually, three by my count. And that's without taking into account the lower case/upper case issues.
  5. nonch

We have a new World Champion

Anyway, unbelievable effort from Paul, coming off shoulder surgery and three months off the bike at the start of the year, then a broken collarbone, then food poisoning only two weeks ago!!
  6. nonch

We have a new World Champion

But he is a human :crazy:
  7. nonch

What are these wheels?

Where is this good stuff you've heard? You didn't even know what they were when you posted the pic...
  8. nonch

Wangaratta / Beechworth XC trails

Plenty of good places around here to ride. Beechworth MTB park has a great 10km XC loop. Flametrees is another local trail that is on flatter terrain, around 7km (but growing all the time) of fairly flowy track around the Rail Trail between Beechworth and Everton. Just outside of Wang is...
  9. nonch

So long and thanks for all the fish...

All the best Steve!! You have been of great assistance to me with photos in the past (for the Wangaratta Chronicle) and it's terrible to hear of your health problems, but I'll be sending you all the positive vibes I can muster!! Scott.
  10. nonch

Women, etc.

I think this is pretty typical of many uni relationships for guys like yourself who haven't had a lot of prior experience with girls - I certainly know I had a few of those experiences. Seems like you are dealing with it well. Best thing to do is not get down on yourself, but move on and...
  11. nonch

Little Things You Hate

Received my first proper pay rise in 3.5 years today. Just got my payslip, gross pay is an extra $54 a week. $38 goes to HECS and $19 to tax, leaving me $3 a week poorer than I was before :frusty:
  12. nonch

Little Things You Hate

You could just reference the articles referenced by Wikipedia couldn't you?
  13. nonch

Little Things You Hate

Cat did a shit inside at 5am. No getting back to sleep after cleaning up that mess. So much for sleeping in on my day off :puke:
  14. nonch

2012 Giant Anthem X3 value of components

Average price on bike exchange is $1500-odd from the shop, with warranty, so you might struggle.