Recent content by norco_one25

1. N

any riders around blackburn?

box hill here..
  2. N

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE 2

hey, u wouldnt mind telling me what suburb the jumps were in??
  3. N

Where are Konas made?

japan?? wat the
  4. N

The gym.

yeah ive got the technique mostly right.. ive been going for about 2 and half months and seem some awesome results so far but want to keep on going.
  5. N

Idiots In cars

hey naz, what asian nationalty are u?? havet seen many 'azn' bikers hahaa, ive got a brick of a phone.. not your typical azn with the new $800 phones
  6. N

The gym.

im gonna give 2 sets of 6 reps a go for few weeks with higher weight.. would that be any good for gainig mass?? which is better ,2 or 3 sets for my workout plan
  7. N

The gym.

hmm, im having a look at Swole V2.. has neone tried it?? how much would a tub of that stuff cost, looks good
  8. N

The gym.

i go to the gym mon wed and sat doing a full body workout does anyone here use creatine?? how much is it and where could i get some in melbourne. forgot to add.. heres my workout DB Bench press 2x8 sometimes 3sets DB sholder press 2x8 pull ups/chin ups 2x8 db hammer curls 2x8 bb...
  9. N

Worst "package" injury...

hmm,. mines probably do a no footer endo but hitting onto the frame whilst going on a slight downhill
  10. N

Weird Sheeyat

i said peanuts.. but thats not a vege
  11. N

clean bike pride! (my bb7 :P )

nice bike, what kinda camera is that btw?
  12. N

wonga park dirt jumps

how do u get there?
  13. N

gromets gt ruckus 2.0

how cute that bike
  14. N

Anyone taken there bike on a bus?

nope.. but i taken my bike on a tram before, on st kilda road/melbourne if anyone was intersted, and it was during peak time as well it was hell
  15. N

Toady i farked my huffy

what the hells with the photo?? did u draw that or somethign