Recent content by notenufftoys

1. notenufftoys

13th of september

hey man, same things happened to me most races hopefully its on this time like it says
  2. notenufftoys

DH Rd 5 Results & Points

yeah i agree with josh, he beat me by .11 seconds. (its matt kinsela) but you can keep it like that if you really want :p
  3. notenufftoys

Blackout [log]

lookin good man ill come give u a hand these holidays
  4. notenufftoys

Kurrajong WSMTB DH Sept 2008

hey man nice pics any photos of number 605 i think with red jersey and helmet, black shorts and giant reign x1 with white rims? keep up the good work :)
  5. notenufftoys

08 Reign X1

yeah i bought the diablous tensioner off a fellow farker not long after i bought the bike. The brakes are alright, maybe a little underpowered occasionally but theyre good enough until i get some more cash. Maybe even 8" front and 7" back woud fix that. What pedals are you going to run?
  6. notenufftoys

Del Rio Round 4 6/7/08 Results - Where are they?

nope :confused: let me know wen theyre up? thanks jaimie
  7. notenufftoys

08 Reign X1

glad your happy man :) i got one about 8 months ago, best bike ive ever riden. im happy with it, can race DH on it, turn around and ride back to the top. have fun with it heres mine at the moment, got the wheelcraft shore wheelset, raceface tensioner, eastern monkey bars and funn stem and...
  8. notenufftoys

Blue Mountain Downhill Riders.

hey guys so whos comin tomorrow? ill be on the 9am train from emu to blaxland we meeting at the stn or trail head?
  9. notenufftoys

Blue Mountain Downhill Riders.

hey ash ill push up with ya. you mean like just do each section a couple of times then the next bit? are you bringin anyone with you tomorrow?
  10. notenufftoys

DEL RIO: round 4

hey thanks for the pics was a good day! :)
  11. notenufftoys

Blackout [log]

sweet its gunna be a mad track when its finished
  12. notenufftoys

Blackout [log]

its lookin good man, we gunna hit the drop to flat or you puttin a downramp in?
  13. notenufftoys

WSMTB Rnd 3 Pacific Park

Hey great pics mate, thanks alot :D cheers matt
  14. notenufftoys

Round 3 Pacific Park

hey man I was wearing red jersey, black shorts, red and black helmet and riding a blue 08 giant reign x1 with white mtx rims my_hotmailaddress@hotmail.com thanks matt
  15. notenufftoys

WSMTB DH Clubbie Pacific Park this sunday -25th May

yeah it was mad.. not as much fun as round 1 in the rain :p haha. it was good, and im even happier cause i came first in 17s :) cant wait for the next race guys, keep it up