Recent content by novomongoose

1. novomongoose

NSW Mongoose Maurice Fixie - L/XL Custom build - SOLD

sent you a pm - thanks Rob
  2. novomongoose

Mavic 721 Tubeless Compatibility

I have had great results with ghetto setups and conventional tyres, (Maxxis Larsens)with the 721s ymmv Rob(ert)
  3. novomongoose

1x10 without a chainguide

I am running 1 x 10 with no chain guide and no dramas?!? XT 10 speed cluster, Zee rear derailleur, SLX Crankset with a 32 chainring (9 speed) Rob(ert)
  4. novomongoose

QLD Sold

Black hub??? What clour hub and spokes please? thanks Rob
  5. novomongoose

Convict (Dirt Works) 100 2012

crash in the 50km event??? Was second rider back from a big off at about the 34km mark, on the big sketchy downhill before the road section. A woman, Liz Wilkinson, big OTB. She was unconscious for about 15 mins and got taken out by ambulance. Pretty major damage to left side of face. Anyone...
  6. novomongoose

Anywhere I can find steel frame 29ers in OZ + Avanti Scratch 2.0

What about VooDoo? Just to throw in another variable - Voodoo do some nice steel 29ers, Dambala (older model now) and Soukri. I ride a Wanga (26er) and love it! Were some good deals from a mob called velogear. Advantage of Voodoo is the sliding/adjustable dropouts for chain tension...
  7. novomongoose

TAS Sold

Interested in these - sent a PM thanks Rob(ert)
  8. novomongoose

Marzocchi MXC / EXR uppers with steerer longer than 195mm.

EXR Pro 205mm steerer Hi, Have these. They are EXR Pro. 2003 model, twin air with 205mm steerer. In good condition. Gold staunchions. Let me know if you want to look at them. Back in Newie Friday 2 July. Rob(ert)
  9. novomongoose

Marzocchi MXC / EXR uppers with steerer longer than 195mm.

Think I have some EXR forks just hanging in shed. Unable to check on these till weekend. Will msg you then. (Am in Newcastle also) Rob(ert)
  10. novomongoose

voodoo canzo

this source??? These guys seem to have Canzos also - is green one though - different price though?!? http://www.velogear.com.au/products/Canzo_29er_Dual_Suspension-900-205.html
  11. novomongoose

sold sold sold - pls delete

Have sent pm - thanks Have sent a pm - am interested in these Robert
  12. novomongoose

AMB How To Special Edition

Hi, Saw the Marlboro man but missed the pistachios - will have to watch again. I enjoyed the DVD and was especially chuffed to see Glenrock trails used as the location for the shoot!!!:) novomongoose
  13. novomongoose

NSW Atom Lab Pimp rear wheel 12mm x 150mm axle - 26 inch - SOLD

Sold Yes, Thanks fark ... I mean rotorburn! Sold - waiting payment. novomongoose
  14. novomongoose

BUMP BUMP BUMP three nibbles so far but no takers ... open to reasonable offers ... novomongoose
  15. novomongoose

BUMP!?! make me an offer ... please novomongoose