Recent content by NPJ dude

1. N

DJ NPJ Eastbeast Update!

Update! Black fork
  2. N

DJ NPJ Eastbeast Update!

We can ride indoor, in a park called Nøstedhallen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mPojq3wU9A If you are in Drammen, or a place near and rides park you should come to Nøstedhallen. If you dont have a bike, you can rent one for 30NOK. But enough talk :)
  3. N

DJ NPJ Eastbeast Update!

Don't got any, because it's still snow at the local dirts. :P
  4. N

DJ NPJ Eastbeast Update!

Update! Update! Now with KHE Hindenburg, Black Market badabing 3" rice, and macneil fat seat. Hope you guys likes it!
  5. N

DJ NPJ Eastbeast Update!

Thank you! I'm happy withit too, but the crancs is not so good..
  6. N

DJ NPJ Eastbeast Update!

Thanks! No, i have not had any problems with the rebas yet. I think its really good, because its a light fork, with air and rebound adjustment.
  7. N

DJ NPJ Eastbeast Update!

HI! New Update! The frame is now black
  8. N

Subby, MkII.

Damn that ride is SWEEET! I think it is the nicest DJ on whole rotorburn! More and more people are painting theire frames in black now, (i see it alot here in Norway) and i like it! my ride is going to be black soon 2 :)
  9. N

DJ Banshee amp, Now COMPLETE

That is so nice! Lookin' good with raw+ grey+ green.
  10. N

DJ christmas spirit!

So nice bike! Get you self an KHE Hindenburg cranks, and this bike is totally perfect! I altso had an stp frame before, a funny frame to ride ;)
  11. N

DJ NPJ Eastbeast Update!

Rock Shox Reba is a great fork! Hi! I have tested the reba today, and it was an great fork! It was good rebound, and it dind't flex at all! So don't be afraid to by this fork! btw, Thaks for all the great comments!
  12. N

DJ NPJ Eastbeast Update!

Thanks! I am going to a indoor park next saturday (in two days) and i cant wait to test the reba.
  13. N

DJ NPJ Eastbeast Update!

Thanks! I haven't tested the reba in dirt/park yet, but i chilled out in the streets and the reba was doing well. it is a little bit long, therfore my byddy (who had it before me) lowered it to 80mm. with adjustable reboud, dual air, and the good weight 1,8 kilograms i think it is a great...
  14. N

DJ NPJ Eastbeast Update!

Thanks! :)
  15. N

DJ NPJ Eastbeast Update!

Hi!. New cranks, hanlebars, sprocket and saddle. Spec list: Frame - NPJ Eastbeast Front shock/fork - Rock shox reba sl dual air Handlebars - BLK MRKT Badabing 3" rice Stem - Atomlab Pimplite Headset - BBB Intergrated Grips - Shadow Threteen Saddle - Macneil sl Seatpost -...