Recent content by NSDynamics

1. N

monarch rt3 ifp depth

If your ifp is to deep your damper will ramp up to much or not achieve bottom out. If it is too high your piston will hit the ifp causing problems. You usually have a couple of mm to play with. Set it to factory height, charge with 250psi then compress the damper to bottom out (without air...
  2. N

CCDB Changes over the years

So the 14.7 du bushes are in stock and have only ever been $10. Might have been a mixup between the 16mm bushes which are $16. 14.7, 15 and 16mm bushes are all in stock and postage off the webstore is only $7.50. The specific Cane Creek removal/install tool is also available and does all 3...
  3. N

2013-14 solo air catridge

The chassis should be the same from 130-150 travel. If you want 150mm you'll need a new air spring assembly. There are a couple of variations of this fork depending on year model and some exceptions to the rules. Feel free to give is a buzz to discuss, we have these items in stock...
  4. N

WTB 32mm boxxer Lower crown

Nsdynamics have these in stock.
  5. N

Where can I get a new steerer tube fitted to my fork?

Hey winno, What fork have you got? We can probably help you out.
  6. N

Dust seals for rockshox question

The black seals are a much lower friction seal to the grey. Much greater performance will come from the black so definitely go with these. Should be a similar price so no reason to use the older greys anymore.
  7. N

Fox Float 32 seal/service kits

Hey Chris, Nsdynamics have everything you will require in stock. Seal kits, (genuine and aftermarket), damper service kit, fox 20wt gold, fox 10wt green oil. Also 10wt damper fluid (red) if you have a FIT damper, and all the info/tips you will require. 3393 0562 Cheers
  8. N

'08 Boxxer Rebound assembly help

If you can't remove I'm pretty sure we have a couple of these rebound assemblies left at NSDynamics. They have been known to rust in quite badly.
  9. N

3M 2228 Rubber Mastic Tape

Hey, Nsdynamics will have the "Marsh Guard" version of this product arriving in a couple of weeks. It's called slapper tape. A fantastic way to keep chain noise to a minimum and protect the frame at the same time.
  10. N

Recommendations regarding Shock servicing

Hey Sanfran, Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with NSDynamics. We strive to keep customer satisfaction high and hearing bad feedback always prompts us to do something about it. I know this service/tune was a couple of years ago now but we would like to offer you a service/tune on this...
  11. N

Boxxer WC little to no travel??

Usually the rebound damper seal head inner o-ring letting go and all the damper oil ending up in the lowers. An easy fix for the bikeshop as long as they have the correct o-ring.
  12. N

Cane Creek DB Inline

So just a quick little first ride summary for anyone interested. Did a quick set up based on experience from the earlier ccdbs, put in 185psi, (about 20% sag), left the vol reducer out, happily installed my bottle cage again and rode. I've ridden the Cane Creek Double Barrel air and DBCS...
  13. N

Cane Creek DB Inline

Inline Ok so we have these for $549 including mounting hardware. ($25 per end, not usually included). Plenty of stock and we are always happy to help with after sales setup/advice. Rode one this morning. Fantastic!
  14. N

Cane Creek DB Inline

Nsd We are doing $549 including mounting hardware. ($25 per end). Plenty of stock and always happy to help with after sales setup/advice.
  15. N

Cane Creek DB Inline

We are doing them for $549 including mounting hardware. ($25 per end). Good stock on hand and always happy to help with after sales setup/tuning advice. Riding one for the first time off road tomorrow. Felt good on the way home.