Recent content by OCD'R

1. OCD'R

Buxton and Lake Mountain Thread

Sorry for delay. Trails officially closed Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. OCD'R

3. OCD'R

Mtn is shut this weekend for a car rally. If you scroll Down for the dates you said you were going you can book. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. OCD'R

Lake Mtn have a shuttle service through their website. Support them and use it [emoji1360] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. OCD'R

Anyone going to the LM shuttle/demo day today? Keen to hear how it all goes and you found the day over previous years [emoji1373] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. OCD'R

Lake Mountain... ?

As above - not open so expect work in progress and lots of trees down in some sections. Sorry, I can’t answer directly for the resort - read what you will into my ‘description’ above... possible to self shuttle Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. OCD'R

Merida One Twenty 8000

Swapped out the KS lever for a Wolf Tooth because one clamp Is better than two. Big 760 35mm alloy bars and stem not required for this build - swapped In renthal carbon and a svelte stem to match @31.8. Had a non-boost Absolute Black Oval ring in the parts box - better chain line (pretty close...
  8. OCD'R

Merida One Twenty 8000

New bike for Misso and future bike for son - I think it's pretty good looking' and it's green so the surprise of a new bike was received a little more openly than another black bike in the family... There you go @hifiandmtb, happy now? Frame - Medium One Twenty Carbon 120mm Rear shock - RS...
  9. OCD'R

New geometry and consequences for bike fit

We need to meet up JD - quite a predicament. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. OCD'R

2018 Ibis Ripmo

Nice JD - I’d like to try this bike and you can try the Nicolai. Maybe Buxton in the spring. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. OCD'R

Or what? Half of it is covered in snow as of last night. Trail opens officially in October (at this stage). Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. OCD'R

The jumping castle and the kids race with icy poles was the family part... interesting to read how people absorb and process the info given to them. There’s a lot to learn for everyone Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. OCD'R

Trail is rated blue. It isn’t green and it isn’t black. Was pretty clear with ‘7 significant climbs’ and expect 2.5 hours plus for intermediate rider... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. OCD'R

There were only a handful of people turned away from shuttles, in hindsight we should’ve sold the tickets. Consensus was 400 plus the 100 or so that did their own shuttles was maxing out the trail. The influx of people did stop abruptly so the we were assuming 11am riders were still coming in...
  15. OCD'R

I was looking and taking note of the club or shop jersey - there was a trend that I’ll be following up on. I’m from the club for transparency. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk