Recent content by Oddjob

1. Oddjob

Electric Vehicles etc

This is from a man who owns french and Italian cars. His pain threshold is very very high. Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk
  2. Oddjob

Mobile Phone Recommendations

Can you make 112 calls? This is the number that tells a mobile to try and get an emergency call out in any network that has reception. Xiaomi are really good, but pricing has gone up as they become more recognised. The Motorola edge range are good value, especially second hand...
  3. Oddjob

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Fixed. It's a good thing everyone is on sale at the moment and is overstocked. Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk
  4. Oddjob

Electric Vehicles etc

Yep there's a 7 seat Outlander PHEV. Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk
  5. Oddjob

ACT CORC 24 Hour

I'm excited and scared shitless at the same time. Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk
  6. Oddjob

Electric Vehicles etc

It can still pack in 1/2 a tonne of wine with the seats folded down. I moved a chunk of wine out of Wine Ark into my new 'shed', and pretty much loaded the ATTO 3 to the gills with about 30 cases of wine no problem. Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk
  7. Oddjob

Electric Vehicles etc

Are we talking about the same @Haakon? Happiness is not within his spectrum of emotions. Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk
  8. Oddjob

The HiFi thread

B&W are over rated and very expensive for what they are. Check out the AKG K371. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/akg-k371-review-closed-back-headphone.19657/ For the princely sum of $229 from Amazon. https://amzn.asia/d/ayiOuaR Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro...
  9. Oddjob

The HiFi thread

You can get studio active subs with line level passthrough. Look at: -Presonus Sub 8BT: variable LPF & fixed 80Hz HPF -ESI Aktiv 10S: variable LPF & fixed 100Hz HPF -KRK S8.4: selectable Xo (LPF&HPF) 70/80/90/100H Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk
  10. Oddjob

The HiFi thread

Here are some of my recent pickups for the new house, all of which I picked up second hand. Given that I can't even imagine how you could improve on the Polk Legend/McIntosh THX setup, I can't understand why people are letting this stuff go. I've also picked up the top of the range Yamaha AV...
  11. Oddjob

rear coil shock for a V2 Banshee Rune, would need 216 x 63mm

Mwahahaha. I might have what you need, but I'm neck deep in moving shit into my new shed. Are you in a hurry? Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk
  12. Oddjob

Little Things You Hate

Dude! 1994-2014 were the best years for electronic music... Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk
  13. Oddjob

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Post of the year? Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk
  14. Oddjob

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

In race trim on slicks... Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk
  15. Oddjob

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

I'm doing 1.49s around Eastern Creek in the GTR now. Only M2 Comps can touch that. There's a Nismo GTR that did a 1.41, that's what I'm aiming for when all the turbos and new diffs have been fitted. For context, there's a BRZ that has done a 1.46. The BRM is good for 1.29s maybe even...