1. Oddjob

Choosing the correct saddle bum ouchy

Oh no, this baby got back. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  2. Oddjob

Choosing the correct saddle bum ouchy

Fixed that for you. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  3. Oddjob

Off Road Bikes Online (ORBO)

Nice! Those Revel bikes look soooo good. I can personally vouch for the effectiveness of the CBF suspension system. The only thing that comes to mind at the moment is the Forbidden Druid. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  4. Oddjob

Brake choice...cura 4, dominion, quadiem gpsec

Europe unfortunately. Uberbike are in the UK and Trickstuff I got from Bike Components. Discbrakes are Taiwan based with a distribution warehouse in the US and UK. Look up bikefridge on Ebay. I used the sintered and the soft kevlar pads. The sintered are ok, and the kevlar are very good. I've...
  5. Oddjob

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Do you live in Sutherland? Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  6. Oddjob

Coffee Drinkers Anonymous

At that price the Bezzera would probably be in need of a lot of love. I would personally avoid. If you do get an older machine like that, make sure its from a reputable dealer or service tech. Also, heat exchangers and dual boilers use a lot of water to flush corrosive gunk out of their boilers...
  7. Oddjob

Pub Trivia

Close but no cigar. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  8. Oddjob

+1. A good quality single boiler is a thing of beauty, a good quality grinder even more so. The Breville smart grinder is a good entry level and the Sette 270 would be the next step up. Even better would be a secondhand commercial single doser like a Compak A8. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  9. Oddjob

Pub Trivia

In German idiom the term 08/15 is a derogatory term meaning something totally ordinary and without originality. What is the origin of this term? Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  10. Oddjob

Secondhand Silvia, Gaggia, or Lelit. https://www.jetblackespresso.com.au/shop/ac/coffee-machines/?pr=0-1000&rf=pr The consumer thermoblock machines are false economy, they are pretty fragile and you will end up upgrading anyway. If you end up getting a pid, don't bother getting one with steam...
  11. Oddjob

Pub Trivia

Glonass Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  12. Oddjob

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

That's pretty much the diametric opposite if a Cannondale Prophet. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  13. Oddjob

Product Review Nukeproof Horizon Advanced Rim Defence

Have you guys tried mounting and inflating the new tyre and leaving for a day or so to stretch the bead? Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  14. Oddjob

What's everyone doing with their wallet, phone and keys on a ride?

Its a bit hard to tell without the big scrunchy socks. OH YEAH! Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  15. Oddjob

What's everyone doing with their wallet, phone and keys on a ride?

Is that a leotard? Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk